Uses the associated simple product's price in shopping cart instead of the configurable product's price.
OverviewBack to top
This extension uses the associated simple product's price in the cart instead of the configurable product's price. A configurable product looks like a single product with drop-down lists of options for each variation. Each option is actually a separate simple product with a unique SKU, which makes it possible to track inventory for each product variation. Generally, all associated simple products of a configurable product have same price. Hence, you set the price of configurable product same as that of it’s associated simple products.
When you add a configurable product to cart, the configurable product’s price is used/shown in cart by default. However, sometime you have a scenario when a configurable product and its associated simple products have different prices. And, you need to use the associated simple product price in cart instead of the configurable product price. This extension is meant to solve such issue.
- Suppose, you have a configurable product as price $44 and it's associated simple product has price $33
- You add the configurable product to cart
- By default in the shopping cart page, you will see the price of the configurable product to be $44
- But, if you have installed this extension, you will see the price of it's associated simple product, for e.g. $33 instead of $44
- Show associated simple product’s price in cart instead of the configurable product price
- Module works on the fly. No extra configuration settings needed.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release on Marketplace