OverviewBack to top
Selling on marketplaces presents an incredible opportunity for online retailers to reach many millions of shoppers around the world, but many will tell you that you're going to need a standalone inventory management solution to control things. At ChannelUnity, we’ve been making multichannel selling much easier than that for a decade. Our SaaS platform extends the functionality of Magento, enabling you to use Magento as the heart of your multichannel empire.
Our customers are based all over the world and range from startups to enterprises turning over £30,000,000+ on marketplaces alone. A decade of working with Magento and marketplaces has meant that our tools has evolved to allow customers to map any Magento attribute to any marketplace data field with easy, in fact we’d go so far as to say that there is no easier way to integrate your marketplace accounts with Magento and benefit from advanced marketplace sales tools.
Account & Pricing
This extension connects your Magento store to your ChannelUnity account.
If you decided to continue using our service following your free trial, your ChannelUnity account will incur an ongoing service fee. You can find our latest pricing using THIS LINK. Please email email@example.com or call 0808 208 4230 from the UK, or +44 (0)844 884 2523 from outside the UK for more info.
- Amazon: USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China and Japan
- eBay: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Ireland, France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the Philippines
- Etsy: Globally
- Fruugo: Globally
- Wayfair: UK, USA
- Walmart: USA
- Create new marketplace listings one by one or in bulk
- Synchronize new and existing listings with your Magento product data, with multiple store views fully supported.
- Automatic inventory control ensures that overselling risks are minimized.
- Automatic order import means that your marketplace orders are created in Magento so that they fit straight in with your existing pick, pack and dispatch processes.
- Automatic shipping/tracking confirmations ensure that when you’ve shipped the order in Magento, the marketplace that it was placed on is told about that immediately.
Our integration with Magento is so close that it really doesn’t matter which other extensions you’re using to manage products, orders or shipping. So long as Magento is updated, changes will be synchronized to ChannelUnity and, where appropriate, your marketplaces accounts as well.
ChannelUnity is packed with features, added at customer request over the last decade, which make it easier to sell on marketplaces. Trend analysis reports showing you where your customers are, a real-time Amazon competitive auto re-pricing system and an easy-to-use eBay listing theme designer which gives you complete control over your marketplace listings are just some of the features of this killer multichannel selling toolkit.
Legends On Support
Our marketplace experts are available 10 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday and 10 am - 6 pm at weekends (UK time) without fail to help you achieve your multichannel goals because we know that you don’t stop selling at the weekend.
We copy your Magento data to our secure cloud to keep as much of the processing as possible away from your Magento server, ensuring that your customer's experience of your website is never compromised by marketplace integrations.
- Data Mapping: Map data from any Magento field to any marketplace account for ongoing synchronization. If you’re just getting started with marketplaces you might need one default title field mapped to all marketplace accounts. If you’ve optimized for each marketplace you might have titles for different marketplaces, in different languages, and in different store views. Our powerful data mapping tool gives you full control over what data is used where. The result is that you only need to make data changes in Magento and all listings using that data will be automatically be updated.
- Listing Creation: Create new marketplace listings from the product data that already exists in Magento. List items individually, in groups or in bulk with our simple listing process.
- Product Categorisation: For those new to marketplace selling, all that’s needed is to map your Magento product categories once to ChannelUnity categories and we translate that to the best-fit marketplace categories, whichever marketplaces you’re selling on. If you’ve done more work to optimize your categories for each marketplace simply retain category details within Magento and map the relevant field as appropriate.
- Amazon Repricer: Use our real-time Amazon re-pricer to stay ahead of the competition. Set criteria for any sellers that you don’t want to compete against on price, set a minimum sale price or maximum discount price to ensure that your items are never sold at a profit margin that you’re unhappy with. Set the amount that you want to undercut the next most expensive seller by, select whether items should be repriced up as well as down - a decade’s worth of repricing feature requests built-in as standard.
- Automatic Stock Synchronisation: Once linked, ChannelUnity automatically manages stock updates. Orders from marketplaces are automatically created in Magento, reducing inventory and the new stock figure is updated across all connected listings. Set 'stop sells limits' for each marketplace to stop selling before you reach 0 stock, set a maximum quantity of stock to advertise to encourage customers to buy before your stock runs out and make the best use of seller limits.
- Simple Order Management: Marketplace orders are automatically created in Magento. You fulfill orders in exactly the same way as if they had come direct through your website. When the order is shipped in Magento, ChannelUnity automatically confirms dispatch and any tracking details to the marketplaces that the order was placed on.
- Fulfilled By Amazon(FBA)/Seller Fulfilled Prime Support: Keep track of your FBA listing sales, have orders imported to Magento as already completed to retain all sales data in Magento. Set listings to automatically switch from FBA to be fulfilled from your own warehouse when FBA stock is depleted and then automatically switch back to FBA when stock is replenished and processed at Amazon.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
26 November, 2019
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updates for compatibility with Magento 2.3.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
New features added:
Gift messages from marketplace orders are now displayed in the order details.
Where Magento requires a Region for imported orders, this is now supplied.
Bugfix Stock/Price sync Command.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This version is a maintenance release to support version 2.2.x of Magento.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This module is the initial release.
The ChannelUnity Extension acts as the connection between a ChannelUnity Marketplace Manager account and Magento. The extension replicates product data from Magento to a customer's ChannelUnity account and is used to automatically import orders which are placed on any connected marketplace back into Magento.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor