Track changes made to products by the store administrators in the backend and save the actions in the database.
OverviewBack to top
Track the changes made to product by the store administrators in the backend and save the actions in the database. The changes made by any admin to products will be updated in the database and in the admin grid as well. If anyone wants to view the changes, it will be easy to track, as it keeps the details of the admin who made the changes like Name, email and timing. This extension will improve the admin's user experience because they can now track the detailed log history of product in a very handy grid.
- Keep all log details on the grid for the specified time
- Log the actions of specific admin users
- Allows store owner to review the product update list.
- Requires no manual configuration.
- Easy installation.
- Meets Magento programming guidelines.
- 100% open source.
- Free support.
- Free bug fixes.
- Free updates (within the same major version branch).
- Every update in the product will record in Database.
- Only store owner/admin can view the list of when the product is updated and by whom the product is updated.
- Improve your store credibility.
- Flexible configuration with different another module of Magento functionality.
- If you have any question on our extension(s), please contact us below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The extension is easy to install and use. The product history Extension is lightweight, completes the task with minimum obstruction.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This extension records the changes made in products. Any update in product list will be recorded in database and can be listed in admin. If there is more than one admin who update the records of product and maintain the stock/product can be easily viewed by admin/super admin that which user has made changes in product and when. This module records admin name with the time of update of records. By using this module store owner is watching all the changes made on product and their stock and can be review once he want to check the details of product update.