Frequently Asked Questions extension allows you to create a separate FAQ page (Knowledge base page).
OverviewBack to top
Frequently Asked Questions module is very important module that enables the store admin to include a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) feature to the website where the customer can get answers to some of the most common and frequently asked questions. After installing this module, the admin can see the “FAQ” in the admin panel. This module is designed to help merchants solve pre-purchase customer queries promptly and remove any doubt pertaining to the product or service quickly by providing relevant information.
You can customize the number of questions shown on the FAQ page and list the most popular FAQs at the top of the page. Our powerful search tools of knowledge base can be applied to both questions and answers to satisfy customers quickly with high accuracy. Frequently Asked Questions can increase your business by 5-20%. Answer questions before they’ve been asked helping to gain regular customers.
- Allow admin to add, edit and delete the frequently added questions.
- Admin can add multiple questions and set their status according to the relevance.
- The web user can only view the added FAQ.
- Easy installation.
- Meets Magento programming guidelines.
- 100% open source.
- Free support.
- Free bug fixes.
- Free updates (within the same major version branch).
- Flexible configuration with different settings options
- Options to enable or disable the extension any time from admin.
If you have any question on our extension(s), please contact us below:
The extension is easy to install and use. The customer Frequently Asked Questions Extension is lightweight, completes the task with minimum obstruction.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Frequently Asked Question