OverviewBack to top
CertiPro is a leader in integrating Magento with Sage ERP. E-Link forms two-way sync between Magento eCommerce and Sage ERP that can be customized to fit your business logic. It handles all data connection points for business partner portals and other B2B/B2C eCommerce needs, eliminating errors from manual data entry.
E-Link seamlessly integrates Sage ERP and Magento and is compatible with Sage 100cloud, Sage 300cloud, Sage 500, and Sage X3. E-Link syncs with our custom Sage APIs and can be modified to sync with additional fields by creating additional API endpoints.
Account & Pricing:
Customers must have an account set up by CertiPro to use E-Link. The pricing structure includes both a one-time setup fee, annual recurring maintenance, and optional add-ons for enhanced functionality. Modifications are billable based on requirements and the price may vary. Please contact us with any account and pricing questions.
Please click here for a brief video overview of E-Link.
Connection Points include:
- Customer Information
- Product Details & Pricing
- Inventory Levels
- Customer Pricing Levels
- Order & Order Status
- Shipping & Tracking
- Quick Order Entry
- One-Step Checkout
- Online Payments
- Native Mobile Apps – Our native apps integrate with Sage ERP and Magento. This means that all customer data is accessible in one place.
- Online Bill Pay – Allows online users to pay open invoices and view payment history.
- Salesperson/Partner Login Module – Allows users to assign multiple customers to a single Magento login (either a parent customer or a salesperson). This means that a single web user can place orders, view history, and make payments on behalf of Sage customers.
- CertiPro Magento Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) – Facilitates the return of products for refund, replacement, or repair.
- CertiPro Magento Customer Specific Products - Allows companies to assign products to an individual customer(s) in Sage. These items will be hidden from all other customers throughout the Magento website.
- We also have other add-ons available and can create custom modifications to fit your specifications as needed.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
25 September, 2020
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor