OverviewBack to top
Established back in 2008 as an online shoe store, Zalando is the leading eCommerce marketplace in Germany today. Presently, it has over 42 million active customers who claim it to be the best marketplace for fashion and lifestyle products. Moreover, it sells a wide range of products, including clothes, shoes, beauty products, etc. Above all, the Zalando marketplace has the potential to grow further in the coming years.
Zalando Integration for Magento 2 is the best solution for anyone looking to expand their business in the European region. This extension automates many manual tasks to save sellers time and effort. Moreover, it connects the Magento store and Zalando seller account with a centralized panel. The sellers can then access this platform to manage, control, update everything on the connected channels from a single place.
The sellers looking to expand their reach in the European region can use the Zalando Integration solution for Magento 2 store. This extension is an automated solution that was developed to relieve sellers from the time taking manual tasks. And this solution justifies it completely. With this Integration, the sellers can easily access, manage, and control every activity from a single place.
Zalando Integration extension for Magento 2 offers many other features like automated order management, multiple seller account management, and more. Plus, an all-round synchronizer makes sure every activity and details on the marketplace are in synching order. It keeps every data same on the connected channels, reducing any chances of error.
Account & Pricing:
Zalando Integration for Magento store is only available for sellers who have a verified account on the marketplace. Plus, they must be using the Partner Fulfillment service by Zalando. If you haven’t created an account on Zalando yet, you can frame an email describing your brand. And send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure all the details are valid and error-free before sending the mail for a seller account.
Talking about selling fees, Zalando charges fixed monthly fees from sellers and commission fees, varying from 5 to 25% depending on the product listed. But there are no listing or sign-up fees charged from the sellers. On top of that, the selling fees for the initial three months are zero for new sellers.
- Bulk Product Upload: Zalando extension for Magento offers a bulk product uploading feature. So the sellers don’t have to worry about uploading them one by one manually.
- Multiple Account Management: This Integration further helps sellers manage multiple accounts from a single place. So, they don’t have to sign in/out of every account now and then.
- Inventory and Price Upload: The extension allows sellers to upload inventories and prices in a go, saving their time and effort.
Note: For sellers using ZFS, this feature is limited to uploading the product pricing. In such case, the inventory upload is managed through ZFS
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Zalando Integration makes it easy for sellers to upload simple and configurable product types on the marketplace.
- Automatic Synchronization: This extension creates synchronization between Zalando and Magento store so all the details stay updated in real-time.
Why Zalando Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Zalando Marketplace.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Zalando Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Zalando marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches soaring heights.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Three times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 5 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfilment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
- Provide complete South East Asia packages for Magento sellers to list their products on all the top sea marketplace.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
15 September, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
This helps to sell products on Zalando Marketplace. With the help of this extension, you can easily manage products, price, inventory and automate orders between your Magento 2 store and Zalando Marketplace.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor