OverviewBack to top
Walmart is now the largest retailer in the world for the last 50 years. Every week nearly 265 million consumers and members visit about 11,500 stores in 27 countries under 56 banners and eCommerce websites. Walmart DSV(Drop Ship Vendor) where Walmart uses you as their manufacturer. When an order is made, you will ship the product to the customer with Walmart's packing slip ships.
Walmart DSV Integration for Magento 2 is an eCommerce solution for the Drop Ship vendors that connects your Magento 2 store with Walmart DSV. This extension establishes a real-time synchronization of inventory, products, orders, and other details. This Walmart DSV extension is a one-stop solution for all the sellers like you to manage your Walmart DSV through a single centralized automated dashboard.
Account & Pricing:
To start selling as a supplier of Walmart DSV you must register yourself as a seller, to create a new account or log in to your existing seller account by clicking here. Also, you must fulfill this checklist to become a qualified seller of Walmart. There are no fees charged by Walmart to list products instead it charges only a referral fee ranging from 6% to 20% based on the product categories. To know more about the referral fees in detail you can refer to the link here.
- Bulk Product Upload: Allows you to upload products in bulk without any manual efforts in just a single click on the Walmart marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: This extension follows the many-to-one category mapping technique. You can effortlessly map many categories of the Magento 2 store to the single category of Walmart DSV.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Enables you to create a profile and map the Walmart category and attributes to the Magento 2 store category and attributes. Once you assign products to the profile, products can be easily uploaded.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification through an email will be sent to you informing about the status.
- Rejected Products Notification: When any of the product is rejected due to the invalid details then you will be notified about it along with the error due to which it got rejected.
- Order Automation: Experience the automated order importing mechanism and manage the orders easily through a centralised dashboard.
How Does This Extension Work?
The Walmart DSV Extension for Magento 2 works in the following steps:
- Configuration Settings-
- To configure Walmart DSV integration firstly configure the Walmart DSV API settings with the seller panel details.
- Then you need to perform the Product Global settings, under which you can set the product price, inventory, and other shipping details.
- The next step is to configure the Walmart DSV Order Settings where you can set up order and customer details.
- Nex you need to set up the inventory threshold value in Walmart Inventory Threshold Rules.
- To automatically fetch order, inventory, price, shipping you need to enable the crons under Walmart DSV Crons.
- Profile Management Settings-
- To assign the products you need to first create a new profile. It can be done by entering the profile details and mapping the categories and attributes.
- Whenever you wish to edit any field then can be easily done by editing the required profile.
- Walmart DSV for Magento 2 also enables you to various actions like Delete, Change Status, Create duplicate profiles in bulk.
- Product Listing-
- To manage Products on Walmart DSV, you can perform all the actions on the Product Listing Page.
- This extension makes it easier for you to view, edit, upload, sync the products in the inventory.
- Also, you can perform actions like Validate Products, Validate and Upload Products, Sync Product Status, Retire Products, Update Inventory, Update Attribute in bulk on the selected products.
- Order Management on Walmart DSV-
- Under this, you can Fetch, View, Ship and Delete the Walmart DSV Orders on the Magento 2 store.
- It also enables you to view the failed orders and delete them. The failed orders can also be deleted using the bulk action feature.
Why Walmart DSV Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Walmart Marketplace.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Walmart DSV Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Walmart marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Two times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 4 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium, and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfillment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
14 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated version for Magento CE , ECE , EE for 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
updated package for 2.3 ce ee and cloud
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor