OverviewBack to top
Walmart Mexico is the largest retailer in Central America. It was founded in 1952 as Cifra by Jerónimo Arango. In the year 2000, Cifra transformed into Walmart Mexico. With more than 2499 stores spread across the country, Walmart Mexico comprises of 1/5th of entire Walmart stores in the world. Walmart Mexico operates in 6 countries: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and Nicaragua.
About Magento 2 Walmart Mexico Integrator:
Magento 2 Walmart Mexico Integration by CedCommerce is an innovative tool to integrate Magento 2 store with the Walmart Mexico marketplace. This exclusive multi-channel Integration helps you to list your Magento 2 products on Walmart Mexico. Magento 2 Walmart Mexico extension automates the selling process with its innovative features and makes the selling on Walmart Mexico hassle-free and fun.
Seller Registration on Walmart Mexico?
If you are a new seller on Walmart Mexico then you need to register on https://miraklconnect.com/seller/signup, and then fill out all the required details.
If you are an existing seller on Walmart Mexico then click on the link here: https://walmartmx-prod.mirakl.net/login.
Selling Fee and Pricing:
Walmart does not charge sellers any account fees instead sellers have to pay only the Referral Fees. This referral fee varies with the product category and it ranges between 6% to 20% of the product’s selling price. To know more about selling on Walmart Mexico you can refer to the ‘FAQ Section’.
- Profile-based product upload: Enables sellers to create profiles and then based on those profiles the products can be easily uploaded on the Walmart Mexico marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: Walmart Mexico API Integrator for Magento 2 follows many to one category mapping technique by which sellers can map many categories of Magento 2 stores with a single category of Walmart Mexico.
- Bulk Upload: Sellers can flexibly upload products in bulk on the Walmart Mexico marketplace using this feature of extension.
- Rejected Products Notification: Seller is notified about the rejected product along with the error of rejection from the Walmart Mexico marketplace.
- Creation of Magento Orders: The new orders created on Walmart Mexico are also automatically created on Magento 2 store with the same details as on Walmart Mexico in real-time.
Benefits Of Walmart Mexico Magento 2 Marketplace Integrator:
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with the sellers.
- Will make familiar with Walmart Mexico Integration for Magento 2 operations and processes.
- The Manager will guide through the Walmart Mexico API activation process and help out to enable Walmart Mexico Live API.
- Assist with configuration setting, critical product data, product upload process until the seller completes a live order.
- In simple words, we extend our support until the seller starts flying with Walmart Mexico.
- In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer to the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
In the case of any complications or queries concerning Walmart Mexico Integration for , 24 X 7 support is available just a click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
10 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Magento 2.3 Cloud
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload
Product category mapping
Auto acknowledgment of Order
Magento Order creation
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor