OverviewBack to top
Walmart is a booming online marketplace with more than 35 million SKU's and 7,000 marketplace sellers. Walmart Marketplace sellers can expect: High Exposure, Authority & Credibility, Only Pay When You Make a Sale, No Brand Gating Fees, Effortless Transactions, Flexible Returns Policy, Customer Support, Operational Safety and Analytics Tools. 80 million unique visitors per month make Walmart.com 2nd largest online marketplace of U.S. and hotbed of opportunities for sellers. The seller friendly policies and dedicated knowledge base make it an ideal revenue source for online sellers.
The impeccable API integration by Official Walmart Channel Partner helps to integrate Magento® 2 stores with Walmart by establishing synchronization of products, orders, and refunds with the help of Walmart API. Integrating your Magento® 2 stores with Walmart becomes easier with Walmart Magento® 2 store Integration by CedCommerce. Upon installing the extension, it enables managing Walmart orders on the seller's Magento® stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities. This is to ensure that sellers retain the familiar experience of managing their stores. Synchronizing orders, products, their information, and inventory, initiating returns & refunds are done through establishing communication between Walmart APIs and extension.
Account & Pricing:
In order to integrate your store with Walmart you need to have an approved Walmart seller panel, to register for the seller panel please visit marketplace.walmart.com, Further, our Walmart Integration would help you to get your products in front of a massive audience of Walmart. There are no account fees on Walmart it only charges sellers a Referral Fee which ranges from 6% to 20% of your product’s selling price, depending on the category. You pay just a percentage of each product’s selling price. That’s it. To know more about Walmart pricing plan please refer Walmart Knowledge Base.
- Bulk Upload Features: This feature enables you to upload bulk product on Walmart marketplace from your Magento® store in just one go.
- Real-Time Synchronization: There is a real-time synchronization of Data, Price, and Order between the Magento® store and Walmart marketplace.
- Rejected Product Notification: If any product is rejected from Walmart.com due to invalid product data, then it gets listed in the error button.
- Retire & Re-Publish Products: This feature enables the seller to retire and re-publish products on Walmart marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Many categories of your Magento® store can be mapped to the single category of Walmart.
- Profile-based product upload: This feature helps you in uploading & managing your product's on the basis of the profile.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from walmart.com, admin receive a notification.
- Profile Based Pricing: The price of the products Increases or Decreases based on the profile.
- Synchronized Inventory: Whether sales are made from your store or from Walmart, the product inventory reflects the total stock available.
Why Walmart Integration Extension?
- Being Official Channel Partner, CedCommerce enables sellers to performs all the necessary functions critical to the successful selling at Walmart. Moreover, you get a Personal Account Manager who helps you.
- Become familiar with Walmart operations and processes.
- Guides you through Walmart API activation process and helps to enable Walmart Live API.
- Provides assistance with configuration setting, product upload.
Quick Checklist To Increase Your Revenue
- Extend to cover the wide range of consumers across the world.
- List more and more Products on Walmart.com to provide the customers with a wide variety of products.
- Deal with the competitive price to boost your sale and convert visitors to customers.
- Ensure that the product display is preventable with the proper product description.
- Showcase yourself on Walmart.com with special events and Discounts.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: admin/admin123
24X7 support is always available just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
14 December, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
updated for Magento 2.4 CE & EE.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Upgraded package for EE 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Publish products to Walmart.com
2. Integrate with Walmart.com
3. Synchronization of Inventory and Price
4. Import Orders on Magento store.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor