OverviewBack to top
Walmart, now the largest retailer in the world was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on 31 October 1969. Currently, Walmart is running its 11,368 stores and clubs in 27 countries by 55 different names. Walmart has 2.2 million employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world in terms of revenue of $500 billion. This brick and mortar retailer is the fastest growing and has become the most dynamic eCommerce organization.
CedCommerce, an official integration partner of Walmart has developed Walmart multichannel integration for Magento 2 for sellers of Canada for their easy communication with the APIs of Walmart Canada and Magento 2.This multichannel integration is a solution for the online merchants to design their online store and list their products for selling it on Walmart Canada.
Account & Pricing:
To integrate your store with Magento it is essential to have a seller account on Walmart.ca. For registering as a seller account you must have a US Business ID, W9 or W8 and EIN Verification Letter, US Business Address. After the creation of this account, you will be a seller on Walmart.
Walmart.ca does not charge you for creating an account or any setup fees. It only takes Referral Fees as a charge from the sellers which ranges from 6% to 20% of the product selling price. The seller has to just pay a percentage of each product's selling price. Contact us for account and pricing questions.
- Bulk Upload Technology: This Bulk Upload feature helps the admin to upload the products in bulk all in one time instead of uploading repeatedly.
- Profile Based Product Upload: The admin can create a profile for uploading the products category wise.
- Real-Time Synchronization: The auto-synchronization is established between the Magento 2 and Walmart Canada for product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing.
- Error Notification: If any error occurs while uploading the products then the admin is informed via mail.
- Automated Shipment: This Extension provides the admin to automate the shipment with Shipstation, Ship work, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, and ShipRush.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is created on Walmart Canada then it is automatically fetched and an email notification is sent to the admin.
Why Walmart Canada Multi-Channel Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with the sellers.
- Will make familiar with Walmart Canada multichannel integration for Magento 2 operations and processes.
- The Manager will guide through the Walmart Canada Magento 2 API activation process and help out to enable Walmart Canada Live API.
- Assist with configuration setting, critical product data, product upload process until the seller completes a live order.
CedCommerce At A Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Two times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 4 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium, and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfillment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
- Provide complete South East Asia packages for Magento sellers to list their products on all the top sea marketplace
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
12 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Bulk Upload Technology.
Product Upload based on Profile.
Product Data Ratification.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor