TradeMe Integration for Magento® is a fabulous API integration that helps Magento® store owners synchronize product details between their Magento® store and TradeMe.
OverviewBack to top
Trade Me is New Zealand's most popular website and largest digital platform, with 75% of all domestic web traffic. Registered users: 3.9 million. Trade Me wants to work with sellers who have strong e-commerce experience. As a general guideline, you should be generating approximately £125,000 to £200,000 a year on existing marketplaces.
To make merchants experience the best selling results, CedCommerce brings the Trade Me Integration for Magento® that not only allows the sellers to sell on Trade Me but also empowers the Magento® store owner to synchronize the product inventory, price and other crucial details between Magento® and Trade Me.
Account & Pricing
In order to create an account, you need to register for Pay Now from My Trade Me. To qualify, you'll just need a New Zealand bank account. When you register for Pay Now, we will make a 1c deposit into your bank account with an activation code (it may take 2-3 days for the code to show on your statement.) You need to enter this activation code on My Trade Me to activate your Pay Now account. Once you have entered your code, your registration is complete. Refer the following link for complete information of TradeMe's Fee and complete registration process: https://www.trademe.co.nz/help/635/how-to-register.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable type of Magento® product on the TradeMe website.
- Attribute Mapping: Map suitable existing attribute with TradeMe attribute, so you need not to populate that fields.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile, map the TradeMe category and attributes to that of Magento®, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to TradeMe.com
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on TradeMe.com using bulk product upload feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from TradeMe.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Manage TradeMe Orders: It allows admin to import orders from the TradeMe Marketplace to convert it into regular Magento® Orders.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Order management.
- Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free products upload on the TradeMe marketplace.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as Product Uploading, ReListing, and Syncing, using bulk management system.
Why TradeMe Integration for Magento® by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with TradeMe operations and processes.
- Will guide you through TradeMe API activation process and help you out to enable TradeMe Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process until you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with TradeMe.
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested API Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API d also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Start instant chat by adding us on Skype.
- Last but not the least, provides the cheaper API extensions.
You can go through the complete functionality of the extension by the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Category and Attribute Mapping: This extension authorizes the admin to map the
Categories and Attributes based on the profile, at a single place on the admin panel.
Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as Product Uploading,
ReListing, and Syncing, using bulk management system.
Manage TradeMe Orders: It allows admin to import orders from the TradeMe Marketplace to convert it
into regular Magento Orders.
Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free products upload on the TradeMe marketplace.
Crons: Cron job automates the process for Order management.