OverviewBack to top
Trade Me was founded in 1999 by New Zealand entrepreneur Sam Morgan. It’s New Zealand’s leading online marketplace and classified advertisement platform. An average of 878,000 people visits the Trade Me site each day. Trade Me has a specialized business in an auction site, dating site, rental accommodation, and motor web sites. The most selling categories on Trade Me are clothing and footwear, home and living, toys and games, and sporting accessories.
Trade Me multichannel integration for Magento 2 helps you to earn ample revenue and sell your goods. It also enables you to easily list your Magento 2 shop products on the Trade Me Website. It is a solution that provides you to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details between the Magento 2 store and Trade Me. This multichannel integration will also assist you to increase your marketplace clients. The automatic acknowledgment feature will allow the admin to never miss the updates of the order.
Account & Pricing:
To integrate your store with Magento 2 store you need to have a seller account on Trade Me. There are no subscription fees or membership fees. It only charges for the success fees on the item when it is sold. Success charges are just 7.9 percent of the selling price, with a maximum of $249 ($149 for in-trade vendors) and no charges for $1.00 or less selling products. Please contact us for additional account and pricing information.
- Bulk Upload: It gives you the facility to pick the goods in bulk and upload them in one go to decrease your effort.
- Update Information: Any changes made in the Magento 2 store will be reflected on Trade Me as products are synchronized.
- Product Listing and Status Synchronisation: All your Magento 2 store products will be copied to the extension. Between the Trade Me and the Magento 2 store, you can synchronize your live product status.
- Consolidate Orders and Cron Management: It enables you to manage your Magento 2 store panel orders. Cron job automates the inventory, pricing, and order management process.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever you receive an order on Trade Me.com you will immediately receive a notification.
- Profile-based Pricing: The increment or decrement is done in the pricing based on the profile.
Why Trade Me Magento 2 MultiChannel Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with the sellers.
- Will make familiar with Trade Me Magento 2 multichannel integration operations and processes.
- The Manager will guide through the Trade Me Magento 2 API activation process and help out to enable Trade Me Live API.
- Assist with configuration setting, critical product data, product upload process until the seller completes a live order.
- In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer to the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
07 September, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
releasing for magento version 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Pricing
New Order Notifications
Product Listing & Status Sync
Consolidate orders & Cron Management
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor