OverviewBack to top
Shopee marketplace is the most leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia. It was launched in 2015 in Singapore and then expanded its market to the regions of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Shopee aims to provide customers with a smooth and better shopping experience. It offers fast and secure payment and fulfillment support to its customers. The sellers on Shopee receive the payment only when the customers receive their orders. In the initial stages, Shopee was a Consumer to Consumer(C2C) marketplace but later on moved to business to consumer(B2C) marketplace working with a hybrid model.
Shopee multichannel integration for Magento 2 helps online sellers in connecting their Magento 2 store to the Shopee marketplace. The Shopee integration for Magento 2 comes with innovative features that establish a real-time synchronization of products, orders, refunds, and other product details. It also enables you to categorize products and map the categories and attributes of the Shopee marketplace to Magento 2 store. The Shopee multichannel integration for Magento 2 delivers a remarkable experience of automated selling and management.
Account & Pricing:
To start selling on Shopee, you need to have a seller account. If you do not have a seller account, then you can register yourself as a seller by clicking on the link: https://shopee.com.my/ Then Sign Up to create a Seller account. After the account is created, you are all set to upload your products and sell them on Shopee.
Selling on Shopee is free, except for an ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) registration fee of $315. There are no registration fees or commissions to be paid to Shopee. It charges 2% of transaction fees on the sellers whenever a successful order is made.
- Bulk upload: You can easily upload both simple and configurable products in bulk on the Shopee marketplace, saving your time and efforts.
- Auto-update information: If any information regarding the inventory and price will be updated on the Magento 2 store, then it is automatically updated on the marketplace.
- Product Listing and status Sync: Using this integration you can synchronize your listed products along with their status, between Shopee and Magento 2 store.
- Pricing based on a profile: The price of products can be easily increased or decreased from your Magento 2 panel based on the profile.
- Cron Management: The embedded crons manage the products, inventory, price, and order details making the management of the store easier.
- Multi-account: This is an exclusive feature that enables you to manage multiple Shopee account stores from a single Magento 2 store.
Why Shopee Multichannel Integration for Magento 2 by Cedcommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with the sellers.
- Will make familiar with Shopee operations and processes.
- The Manager will guide through the Shopee API activation process and help out to enable Shopee Live API.
- Assist with configuration setting, critical product data, product upload process until you complete a live order.
- In simple words, we extend our support until the seller starts flying with Shopee.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Two times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 4 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfilment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
10 July, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Product Listing and status Sync
Auto update information
Rejected product notification
Pricing based on a profile
New Order Notifications
Low Stock Notifications
Bulk upload system
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor