Sears Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce, Official Sears Channel Partner offers seamless synchronization of products, orders, inventory, returns, and refunds between your Magento® 2 store and Sears.com.
OverviewBack to top
Sears is an American chain of online retail stores. Every month millions of visitors browse the Sears website to make a purchase of the required products. Thus, to grow the business and increase the sale through selling the products on the Sears marketplace, the Magento®2 store owner can connect their store to the Sears marketplace. Selling on Sears provides sellers with a reliable, secure and cost effective way to grow their business quickly. Hence, it is a good platform for the sellers to achieve more profits through sale increase and thus, grow the business. It also allows you to sell your products on kmart.com.
SEARS Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce, an Official Sears Channel Partner is a complete solution for integrating your online store with the Sears marketplace. It is a merger of the Magento® 2 store and the Sears marketplace that provides the merchants an ability to increase the sale and thus, grow their business.
The Sears Integration for Magento® 2 extension offers a great opportunity to all of them those who are interested in integrating their Magento® 2 store with sears.com and hence, selling their Magento®2 store products on sears.com, one of the fastest growing marketplaces.
Account & Pricing:
A free Sears account is required for merchants to sell on sears.com. Selling on Sears involves an additional variable commission with some exception. For information on the commission rates, see Sears Commission Rates.
Sears marketplace has a Program fees of $39.99 per month.
Why Sears Integration Tool?
For selling their Magento®2 store products on sears.com, the merchants need to integrate their e-commerce store through a 3rd Party REST API integration. Our Integration tool fulfills this requirement and assists merchants to upload their required products on sears.com, synchronizes latest product inventory with the Sears marketplace, allows to avail easy return and refund policy, imports latest orders from the Sears marketplace at every 10 minutes and sends associated shipping information to Sears. Hence, hiding all API related requirements and complexities.
How does it work?
Once you register your seller account on sears.com, you have an access to a merchant partner panel dashboard that displays GMV (gross merchandise volume). Though Sears Seller Portal is a great resource of data and insight for your seller account regarding products, orders, settlement, and so on, it has Sears API that communicates for product upload, order fulfillment, return and refund completion and inventory synchronization. Our integration tool is a complete web app built on Magento®2 that enables you to connect the store to the sears account.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to the Magento®2 category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, the admin can easily upload products.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento®2 product on sears.com. The configurable product in Magento®2 is treated as the Variation product on sears.com.
- Synchronized Product Edit: Whenever an already-uploaded product is edited on Magento®2 store, then it gets updated on Sears by making use of the available feature. Edited products can be updated individually also and in bulk as well from the desired panel.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento®2 and sears.com.
- Creation of Magento®2 Orders: The newly placed orders on sears.com are automatically created in the Magento®2 store with all the required details as it is on sears.com.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from sears.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Delete and Deactivate Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on sears.com using Delete or Deactivate feature. Deactivate disables the products on sears.com while Delete permanently removes the product.
- Shipment Automation: Merchant can enter shipping carrier, shipping method and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
- Automated and Manual Return Imports: The returns are automatically imported into your Magento®2 store as soon as they are created on Sears. These returns can then be accepted or rejected by the merchant as per the requirement. The related information associated with these returns is then sent on Sears.
- Easy Refund Creation Process: If a customer directly approaches the merchant for returning the product without the involvement of Sears.com, then the merchant can easily create the refund from the Magento®2 stores for the required information. Also, the credit memo gets created automatically in Magento®2.
Inorder to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24/7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Profile based product upload
2) Price and Inventory Synchronization
3) Sears Magento 2 Marketplace Integration