OverviewBack to top
Rue du Commerce site was established in 1999 and is one of the pioneers of e-commerce in France. The site first demonstrated itself as the High-Tech industry, then expanded its offer when its marketplace was established. Currently, the company offers up to 6 million deals.
CedCommerce has developed an innovative multichannel tool to integrate Magento 2 store with Rue du Commerce marketplace for efficient and effective selling on Rue du Commerce. Rue du Commerce multi-channel integration for Magento 2 helps in the real-time synchronization of inventory, price, and the other product details. For Rue du Commerce sellers, this integration has made the process of selling automated and hassle-free.
Account & Pricing:
To start selling on Rue du Commerce you must be a registered seller. To register yourself as a seller click here. In terms of fees, there is no application cost or listing fees. But sellers are liable for a monthly €40 subscription. There are also commissions payable on successful sales, depending on the category. Please contact us for additional questions on account and pricing information.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Sellers can create a profile and map the category and attributes to the Magento 2 store. After assigning the products to the profile, products can easily be uploaded.
- Synchronized Inventory: At regular intervals of time, the inventory is automatically synchronized, and the inventory status and stock are updated.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchants can flexibly upload any number of products on the Rue du Commerce marketplace using this feature.
- Notifications: Sellers will be informed immediately via emails whenever a new order is created.
- Streamline Order Processing: Automates the entire sales and purchase of the order process end-to-end with Rue du Commerce Magento integration.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any of the products is rejected from the Rue du Commerce marketplace due to invalid data, then its information is fetched along with the error of rejection, and the seller is notified via email.
- Product Management: Create products manually, upload items via CSV or import data in Magento, and also easily fix data issues after the upload with this extension.
Why Rue du Commerce Magento 2 Multi-Channel Integration by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Rue du Commerce.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Rue du Commerce Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Rue du Commerce marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
12 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Product Listing and Status Sync
Profile Based Pricing
Bulk Upload System
Low Stock Notifications
Rejected Products Notification
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor