OverviewBack to top
Rakuten also is known as "Amazon of Japan" is a Japanese Internet and e-commerce company based in Tokyo and was founded by Hiroshi Mikitani in 1997. Rakuten Ichiba B2B2C e-commerce platform is Japan's largest e-commerce site, and one of the world's largest selling places. Rakuten US came into existence when Buy.com was acquired by Rakuten hence transforming it into Rakuten US marketplace. Currently, It is among the leading U.S. eCommerce marketplace generating revenue of about $7.2 billion in fiscal 2018.
Rakuten US Multi-Channel Integration for Magento 2 is an eCommerce solution that helps sellers to boost their business for efficient selling on Rakuten US. This integration is specifically designed for US-based sellers to sell on Rakuten marketplace. This multi-channel integration comprises various features that ease the management of the store and ensures smooth functioning of the store.
Account & Pricing:
For integrating the store with this extension you must be a registered seller on the Rakuten US marketplace. To register yourself as a seller click here. After applying once Rakuten will accept your order you are all set to sell on Rakuten US.
Rakuten US has three types of seller fees:
- Individual Listing Fee (99 cents for each listing)
- Monthly account fee ($39/month)
- Category-wise commission depends on the various product categories
To know more about the account and pricing policies you can refer to the FAQ page.
- Bulk upload: Enables sellers to upload products in bulk on the Rakuten US marketplace, hence making it effortless.
- Auto Synchronization: The product listing, orders, inventory, and other product-related details between Magento 2 store and Rakuten US marketplace are automatically synchronized at regular intervals of time.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Orders: Sellers are notified via emails about the new orders created on the Rakuten US marketplace.
- Automated Shipment: The orders and shipment are automatically managed from the Magento 2 panel using various services like ShipStation, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.
- Product category mapping: Enables sellers to map many categories of the Magento 2 store to the single category of Rakuten US.
- Feeds Reporting: Once the feeds are successfully sent, the errors can be viewed and the report can be checked by the sellers. Also, the errors can be fixed and reuploaded.
Why Rakuten US Multi Channel Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Rakuten US.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Rakuten US Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Rakuten marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Two times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 4 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfilment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
10 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Magento CE , ECE and CE.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor