OverviewBack to top
Pinterest is a social media platform with billions of audiences who visit the platform for inspiration and ideas for their next purchase. Pinterest further encourages sellers to showcase their products and maintain their quality on the platform. So, its audience can find the perfect product from trusted retailers. However, it isn’t involved in any purchase processes like sales or delivery of products. So, you can redirect customers to your store for purchase.
Pinterest Feed Extension for Magento 2 is a social plugin for sellers looking to showcase their products on this platform. The extension simply connects sellers’ Pinterest Business Accounts to their Magento store. So, sellers can easily import Magento products and inventories on the Pinterest store with just a single click.
Note: This Extension by CedCommerce has a Single Account License and the price is based on monthly payment.
Pinterest is one of the leading social media platforms with over 433 million users visiting the platform every month looking for ideas and inspirations. Most Pinterest audiences who visit the platform search, discover, and then buy the product they want. So, by allowing sellers to showcase wide variety of products, Pinterest is helping them expand their audience base and reach potential ready-to-buy customers.
Pinterest Feed extension for Magento is a social plugin by CedCommerce that comes packed with innovative features like multiple account management, bulk product upload, crons, etc. This module automates most manual repetitive tasks to reduce the workload of sellers, save time, and help them focus more on sales.
Account and Pricing:
To use the Pinterest Feed extension for Magento, you must have a registered Pinterest Business Account. If you don’t have an account, check out the merchant guidelines. Once you are eligible to sell on Pinterest, create your Pinterest business account from here. Moreover, it is free to open a Business Account on Pinterest.
- Multi-Account Section: Sellers can create multiple Pinterest business accounts and manage them simultaneously using a single Magento panel.
- Bulk Products Upload: This extension allows sellers to upload bulk Magento products on the Pinterest account with just a single click.
- Automate Inventory Status Update: Sellers don’t have to update inventory figures manually as the same is done automatically via this extension.
- Redirecting at Checkout: Customers are easily redirected to sellers’ Magento stores for purchase processes while placing orders.
Why Pinterest Feed Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Complete assistance to the sellers in onboarding Marketplace soon after the extension is purchased.
- A dedicated Account Manager makes the seller familiar with all the Operations and Processes of the marketplace.
- The experts assist in understanding the policies and guidelines of the marketplace for an efficient selling process.
- In short, CedCommerce provides a round-the-clock service to help sellers’ businesses reach a higher level.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 12+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 15,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Three times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- Five times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium, and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfillment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: admin123/admin@123
24X7 support is always available just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
06 January, 2023
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento2.4.5 and Magento2.3.7-p4
* Allowed Multi-account Creation.
* Bulk Products Upload.
* Automate Inventory Status Update.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor