Overstock Integration by CedCommerce, Official Channel Partner is an advanced integration solution that helps sellers to integrate their Magento® 2 store with Overstock.
OverviewBack to top
Founded in 1997 Overstock.com initially sold exclusively surplus and returned merchandise over online e-commerce marketplace platform. With over 30 million unique visitors each month and with products in over 46 million homes. Overstock achieved a significant growth and profits in some early quarters, thereby achieving a profit of $7.7 million in 2009 and reported its first billion-dollar year in 2010.
Want to create new benchmarks for your business? It's the perfect time for it! The Overstock Integration for Magento® 2 store is a cutting-edge, futuristic extension that empowers the retailers to sell on Overstock. What else? The Magento® 2 marketplace extension imparts the Product Attributes and Critical Data to Overstock, Receives Notifications from it, and Auto Imports Orders from Overstock.com.
Account & Pricing:
In order to activate Overstock Integration in your Magento® 2 store firstly, you need to create a seller account on Overstock. To proceed further refer to the following link: https://www.overstock.com/partner.
Overstocks listing fees are technically lower but not by much. Registration is free but the listing costs range from 10 to $3.15. Final value fees are also less expensive, only 3% for items sold under $25. You can also relist your items for free as numerous times as it takes to sell them. Overstock listings costs is only $1 for bold and $5 for highlighting. Having your auction featured costs $13.17. The first picture you upload is free, but you can add up to 6 more for 10 each. There is a separate subscription plan for frequent and concurrent users. Plans start at $6.95 a month for 25 simultaneous listings. Or you can open a store and cross promote your items on the details page.
For any further help, you can contact Overstock Support at email@example.com.
- Profile-based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to the Magento® 2 category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, the admin can easily upload products.
- Synchronized Product Edit: Whenever an already-uploaded product is edited on Magento® 2 store, then it gets updated on Overstock by making use of the available feature. Products gets updated individually as well in bulk.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on overstock.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 and overstock.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 store to the single category of Overstock.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, notification is sent informing the status
- Creation of Magento® Orders: The newly placed orders on overstock.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as it is on overstock.com.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by overstock.com, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
Why Overstock Integration for Magento® 2 by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Overstock operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Overstock API activation process and help you out to enable Overstock Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Overstock.
How to start selling on Overstock?
Easy steps to start selling on Overstock:
- In order to get started, you need to provide various information like Organization Information, Product information.
- Proceed further to create an Overstock seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Magento® 2 store to Overstock marketplace.
- Overstock is an online retailer that sells excess inventory at discounted prices.
- Overstock.com is an online retailer offering a wide variety of high-quality, brand-name merchandise and services at discount.
View the demo of our extension by visiting the following link DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: +1-888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1- Integration with Magento store
2- Synchronise inventory and price of Magento store with overstock
3- Automated cron run to upto date data
4- Auto Import orders