OverviewBack to top
OnBuy marketplace was launched in November 2016 and is the fastest-growing marketplace in the UK and also in the world. OnBuy aims in promoting the online sellers of Europe by listing their products. There are more than 24 million products live on OnBuy and the number is increasing with the days to make it the online marketplace in Europe. It also benefits sellers with the 180-day Paypal Seller Protection Scheme that keeps the orders protected.
OnBuy Multi-Channel Integration for Magento 2 is an eCommerce solution that integrates Magento 2 stores with the OnBuy marketplace. This multi-channel extension eases the process of selling by providing a centralized dashboard for store management and automating the sales process. The OnBuy Integration for Magento 2 comes with innovative features that establish a real-time synchronization of products, orders, and other product details. This integration also helps sellers to increase customer engagement and chances of conversion.
Account & Pricing:
In order to integrate, firstly you need to register for a seller account. It’s completely free to create an account on OnBuy. It has no listing fees, no hidden fees, and a simple subscription model of £19/month for a Standard seller account (exc. VAT). For more information, please refer to OnBuy’s sell section or register now.
- Profile Based Product Upload: This extension enables you to create and map the product attributes to the profiles created. Once the products are assigned to the profile they can be easily uploaded.
- Stock Update: The stock status is automatically updated using this extension. Also, the stock status that is updated in the local shop or as an order is marked shipped with this feature.
- Bulk Upload: Enables you to flexibly upload products in bulk on the OnBuy marketplace saving your efforts and time.
- Rejected Products Notification: You will be notified about the rejected product along with the error due to which it is rejected from the OnBuy marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: OnBuy API integration follows many to one category mapping technique. You can use this feature to map many categories of Magento 2 stores to a single category of the OnBuy marketplace.
- Low Stock Notifications: This integration feature makes you aware to keep the stocks updated by notifying you via emails whenever the stock starts diminishing.
- Synchronized Inventory: The inventory is automatically synchronised between Magento 2 store and OnBuy marketplace at regular intervals of time.
- OnBuy Order Management: This integration enables OnBuy sellers to automatically acknowledge or cancel the orders through the centralized order management system.
Why Choose This Extension?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in on-boarding to OnBuy.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the OnBuy Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the OnBuy marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo@123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
28 June, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for 2.4 (CE, EE , ECE )
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile-based product upload
Rejected Products Notification
Product Category Mapping
OnBuy Order Management
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor