OverviewBack to top
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks is a business account used to manage sales and expenses and keep track of daily transactions report. You can use it to customers, products, invoices, credit memos, generate reports for planning, tax filing, and more. Quickbooks is a an excellent financial management for your Magento 2 store.
QuickBooks Online Integration for Magento 2 is a great tool to manage your Magento customers, products, invoices and credit memos. So QuickBooks makes it easier for you to handle everything in one go. It has maintained a good reputation by syncing your account with QuickBooks. This ensures the maintenance of records on one-page and avoids all the manual errors since everything is updated automatically. Hence, the associate maximizes your sales with the best technology and services provided by us. So, maintain your sales with accurate records and provide the best services to customers by integrating your Magento sales account with Quickbooks.
Account & Pricing:
- Sync Quickbooks Customer Accounts: Customer information is very important for the development of every business. You can freely sync customers between Quickbooks Online and your Magento 2 website. It allows the crons then any customer is created in Magento 2, then all the information related to the customer account is transmitted and updated automatically from Magento 2 store to Quickbooks Online page to be protected carefully and clearly.
- Sync Quickbooks Products and its inventory: Allows the crown auto-sync Product & updates and updating including both basic and advanced information into Magento 2 to Quickbooks Online without any barrier. Even, sync Product Quantity in Quickbooks Online, if there are any changes from your Magento 2 store, will help you monitor the inventory in the best way.
- Sync Quickbooks Invoices: When a customer pays for an order successfully, an invoice that is created at the Magento store by your customer is auto-formed and saved forever in the Quickbooks Online. Each information related to the invoice is entered into the corresponding fields in the Quickbooks Online Integration for Magento 2. It syncs payment methods as well and creates credit memos when needed.
- Tax Rates Mapping: This extension provides the ability to map tax rates of Magento 2 orders to QuickBooks Online. Thus, you can ensure that tax calculation in Magento 2 and QuickBooks Online are correct. Besides, it’s possible to synchronize QuickBooks-compliant tax codes from Magento 2 to your accounting system.
Why QuickBooks Online Integration?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with you instantly.
- They will make you familiar with the operations and processes.
- They will help you with the installation of the extension.
- They will provide assistance with the configuration settings.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following demo links:
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Or call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
09 January, 2020
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
QuickBooks Online Integration for Magento 2 by Cedcommerce helps you automatically synchronize all accounting information like customer’s information, products (items in QuickBooks Online), invoices, taxes, product quantity and other accounting data from your Magento 2 store to your QuickBooks Online.
1. Supports one-way synchronization from Magento 2 store to QuickBooks Online.
2. Auto synchronization of invoices from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online product inventory and price.
3. Cron job automates the process to upload all information from Magento 2 store to QuickBooks Online.
4. Cron chunk Upload the process to upload products from Magento 2 store to QuickBooks Online.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor