The extension enables Magento® store users to connect with Amazon Affiliate program for advertising or offer its products on their Magento® website and earn commissions.
OverviewBack to top
Amazon Marketplace is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Amazon that enables third-party sellers to sell new or used products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Amazon's regular offerings. Using Amazon Marketplace, third-party sellers gain access to Amazon's customer base, and Amazon expands the offerings on its site without having to invest in additional inventory. Items purchased on Amazon from third-party sellers are either fulfilled by the merchant (FBM) or by Amazon (FBA). FBM goods are kept in the third-party seller's inventory, and shipping and customer service are handled by the third-party merchant. FBA goods are stored in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and shipping and customer service are handled by Amazon. Amazon charges its third-party merchants a referral fee for each sale which is a percentage of the sales price. Additionally, sellers using FBA must pay additional fees which include a pick, pack and weight charge. Third-party sales on Amazon account for around 31% of Amazon's annual sales. In 2016 Amazon.com aided more than 10,000 sellers to generate more than $1 billion of annual sales.
With the help of the Amazon Affiliate Program, the store owner can easily set up different prices offered at Amazon, such as Sale Price, Offer Price, or Regular Price. In the case of product variations, this extension provides a flexibility to fetch all the variants of the products such as color, size, fabric, and so on in the description of the product. Since, adding the products one by one makes a lengthy and difficult process, using this extension the store owner can easily import all the products page wise in bulk. Adding the products to the cart from the Magento store redirects the product purchasing process to Amazon’s website and the store owners do not have to bother about the checkout and payment process. Thus, the extension in accordance with Affiliate APIs of Amazon, enables the Magento 2 store owners to perform all the activities that facilitate the fetching of the Amazon product data to their websites, advertising the products and then redirecting the purchase process back to the Amazon website. Hence provides a very good opportunity to earn the commissions through the advertisements.
Account & Pricing:
In order to go for the Amazon Affiliate Program, you need to Register for an Amazon Affiliate Account.
Amazon Affiliate pricing structure is quite simple to have a complete knowledge please visit Amazon Advertising Fee Structure.
- To sell products from your website, information about the products is an indispensable aspect of any product, thus this information fetches all the product critical data – item description, images, and reviews – of the products.
- The extension becomes extremely flexible when the variations of the products come into the picture. If the product has variation such as color, size, fabric, etc, then the extension fetches all the variants of the products too.
- Since the products are added to Amazon’s Shopping cart even if the customer adds the desired products from your website, you no longer need to worry about faster checkout experience and the payment modes.
- Since the Individual addition of products is a cumbersome process for any online seller, therefore installing this extension, you can import products in Bulk.
- There are several ways to add products in Bulk – by ASIN numbers, Category Wise and Top selling products. One-click and all leave all the hassle.
- Through this extension, you can easily set up different prices being offered at Amazon – Sale Price, Offer Price or, Regular Price.
Why Choose CedCommerce?
- CedCommerce develops a well researched and thoroughly tested extension to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its extensions and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real-Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Last but not least, it provides the cheaper API extensions.
Please refer to the following DEMO for the complete functionality of the Amazon Affiliate Program.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Extension compatible with Magento 2.3 EE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated the version.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Download product from Amazon store
2) Update product data and images
3) Update prices of products
4) Cron sync prices uptodate