OverviewBack to top
MercadoLibre is Latin America's most extensive online trading platform. In the countries Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela, they are market leaders in e-commerce based on unique visitors and pageviews over 2007. With a market of more than 550 million people and one of the fastest-growing Internet penetration rates in the world, they provide buyers and sellers with a robust online trading environment resulting in one of the fastest-growing eCommerce cultures in the world.
CedCommerce has developed the MercadoLibre Integration for Magento 2 to allow online sellers to sell on this gigantic marketplace. This innovative multi-channel integration focuses on enabling Magento 2 store owners to sell on MercadoLibre with cutting-edge features. MercadoLibre integration for Magento 2 provides outstanding automated selling and management experience.
Account & Pricing:
If you are a new seller then the first step to integrating your store with MercadoLibre integration with Magento 2 is to have a seller account on the MercadoLibre marketplace. To register yourself as a seller, click the link, choose your country then click on “Create Your Account”. Fill out all the required details and then you can list your products to sell on MercadoLibre easily. MercadoLibre does not charge any fees for listing products, it only charges sellers with a percentage of product value whenever a product is sold. To know more about selling on MercadoLibre you can refer to its ‘FAQ section’ and ‘Terms and Condition Section’.
- Bulk Upload: This feature allows you to flexibly upload any number of products on the Mercadolibre marketplace.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Helps the sellers with the flexibility to upload both Simple and configurable products on the MercadoLibre marketplace.
- Profile Based Products Upload: Organised selling as sellers can create a profile and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload them on MercadoLibre.
- Cron Management: The embedded crons automates the process to fetch orders from the MercadoLibre marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many to one product category mapping technique enabling the sellers to map many categories of Magento 2 store to a single category of MercadoLibre.
- Order Notifications: Whenever any new order is created or an order gets rejected then the notification of the order and its details are sent via mail to the seller.
- Low Stock Notifications: A notification is sent to the seller about the status of inventory when the product starts diminishing in the inventory.
- Profile Based Pricing: The price of products can be easily increased or decreased from your Magento 2 panel based on the profile.
Why MercadoLibre Magento 2 Integration by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to MercadoLibre.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the MercadoLibre Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the MercadoLibre marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 June, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload.
Bulk Upload Technology.
Automated Order Acknowledgement.
Products Category Mapping.
Magento Orders Creation.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor