OverviewBack to top
Discogs is a popular US marketplace specializing in the selling of recording formats, genres, and types of music. This is the biggest outlet for music lovers, with 4,58,000 active contributors and a catalog of 100 million recordings. A programmer, DJ, and music lover Kevin Lewandowski introduced the Discogs marketplace in the year 2000.
Discogs Multi-Channel Integration for Magento 2 is an eCommerce solution to integrate your Magento 2 store with the Discogs marketplace. This multi-channel integration helps the sellers in automating their selling process and gives a seamless selling experience. This integration is packed with the latest and innovative eCommerce features to simplify the selling on the Discogs marketplace.
Account and Pricing:
To integrate your store with this extension you must have a registered seller account. If you are a new seller click here to register or log in to your seller account. To more about creating the account you can refer here.
Once your account is registered and products are uploaded you are all set to start selling on the Discogs marketplace. Listing products on Discogs is free and 8% fees is charged from the sellers on the Product price of the item when a sale is done.
- Profile Based Product Upload: The integration enables sellers to upload products on the basis of profiles created.
- Order Messaging System: The seller can send the order messages to the customer and can receive them from the customer in the order.
- Email Notification: Seller is notified via the emails whenever a new order is created.
- Automated Synchronization: The orders are automatically imported and synchronized at regular intervals of time
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created
- Bulk Product Upload System: Admin has an ability to upload any number of products on the Discogs marketplace using the bulk product upload feature.
Why Discogs Multi-Channel Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Discogs.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Discogs Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Discogs marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
17 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
This is updated verison for Magento 2.4 (CE,EE,ECE).
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload
Product Category Mapping
Auto Acknowledgement of Order
Bulk Product Upload System
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor