Seamless synchronization of orders, products, inventorys, returns and refunds between your Magento® 2 store and Jet.com.
OverviewBack to top
Unlike most marketplaces, Jet aims at making the E-Commerce productive for both buyers & sellers, by mapping customer requests to the retailers who can easily fulfill the orders, thereby making it profitable for both of them. Jet is a next-generation marketplace focused on transparency, value, and control for both shoppers and retailers. Jet Marketplace became the 4th largest Marketplace in the USA within the first month of its launch. Popularly known for the pricing strategy, it is built on the concept “the more you buy the more you save”. It is not only popular among the buyers but also among merchants they are showing great interest in selling on Jet marketplace for achieving profits.
A free Jet account is required for merchants, although selling on Jet involves an additional variable commission of 15% with some exception which indirectly further returns to shoppers in form of savings.
Jet Integration is an extension encompassing the most amazing features of selling with Jet. Integrating your Magento 2 stores with the fastest growing E-Commerce platform of the world now becomes easier with the use of Jet Integration extension by CedCommerce. Moreover, our extension is available at a nominal price of $399, which involves exceptional support which will guide you through every step right from fulfilling jet's Test API till your first successful live order on Jet. Jet.com provides a set of APIs related to several different functionalities like sending product information, importing order, and refund. With the help of the Jet REST API, our integration tool provides control and command for processes which revolve around:
Shipment info delivery
Why Jet Integration Tool?
The Jet.com does not allow its merchants to directly sell and upload their products on Jet Marketplace. In fact, merchants are required to integrate their e-commerce store through 3rd Party REST API integration. This requirement is fulfilled by our Integration too,l which assists merchants to upload their desired products to Jet.com, synchronizing latest product inventory with Jet, return/refund generation, import latest orders from Jet at every 10 minutes and send associated shipping information to Jet, and thus, hiding all API related requirements and complexities.
How does it work?
After registering as a seller for Jet, you will be provided with a merchant partner panel dashboard showing GMV (gross merchandise volume). Though Jet Partner Portal is a great resource data and insight for your seller account regarding orders, products, settlement, etc., but in actual, it’s Jet REST API that communicates for product upload, order fulfillment, return/refund completion and inventory synchronization. Our integration tool is a standalone, ready-to-use app built on Magento which can be connected to your merchant’s Jet account, checking the need to build one of your own.
Getting Started ?
It may be a little complicated to get started, but our experienced yet friendly support staff will help you out all along until you start selling on Jet. Begin by following the below steps:
- Jet.com merchant account creation : Register here to get your Jet merchant account. Carefully Review the Jet Retail Partner Agreement and Policies. If you find trouble during merchant process, please contact Jet team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fulfil Test API Requirements : In order to push products for publishing live on Jet site, Jet requires you to first complete below Test API calls by implementing theirrespectiveRESTAPIs .
- Product API call
- Order API call
- Return API call
- Start Uploading Products to Jet (Live API): After successfully fulfilling the Test API requirement, Live API panel will start reflecting within 24 hours. Switch to Live panel in Jet partner panel, copy the new API user and secret key. Replace the Test keys with new live API keys in the configuration section of our integration tool and start pushing your products to Live site.
- Approval Of Products: Jet has a manual review process where uploaded products pass through multiple internal checks. Thus, your patience is needed till the products get live as it may take 1-2 weeks till products get live on Jet. Additionally, our support team will always assist you if you are finding any complexity or issues in between.
- Start your much Awaited Earnings: After your products have gone live, you will start receiving order for the same upon purchase. Jet asks merchants to acknowledge the orders within 15 minutes of its listing in your partner panel. Rest assured, our CRON dependent integration tool will auto-acknowledge orders by checking the inventory of items in your store. Afterward, you can easily ship the order as per your ease.
In between any step, if you find any trouble or find it hard, our prompt support team is just a mail away (email@example.com).
- Catalog Product Listing : As soon as you create a Jet category and assign to it any of the products, it becomes eligible for uploading on Jet. Simple and Configurable type products are supported on Jet. Once the product is uploaded on Jet, its status keeps getting updated in Jet as in when it gets updated on your Magento 2 store via options provided in the integration tool.
- Synchronized Product Edit: Whenever an already-uploaded product is edited on Magento 2 store, then it gets updated on Jet by making use of the available feature. Edited products can be updated individually also and in bulk as well from the desired panel.
- Accurate Inventory Synchronization: Inventory is a very important part of any product which needs to be handled carefully as everything relies on it. Thus, inventory synchronization is well-managed in Jet Integration for Magento 2. Whenever the inventory of any product is altered, like in the case of product purchase or more quantities of that product are added in stock, then the continuous inventory synchronization mechanism of Jet Integration for Magento 2 keeps the inventory up to date. Currently, inventory sync is maintained manually by clicking "Sync by jet ". Automation functionality will be included in the coming versions.
- Rejected Products Notification: If the products uploaded on Jet contain invalid information, they are rejected by jet and these rejected products are listed in a separate panel with their details and the error which caused and marked it as rejected.
- Archive & Unarchive Products: The products uploaded on Jet can be archived/disabled/closed if merchant no longer wishes to sell them, or they need to be temporarily closed on Jet. The archived products can be unarchived/enabled/reopened whenever merchant wishes.
- Automated & Manual Order Import Mechanism: As soon as a new order is placed on Jet, it gets imported into merchant's Magento 2 store automatically within 15 min with the help of CRONs; running at specified intervals to acknowledge the order as same is required by Jet. Jet orders can also be fetched manually from the desired panel.
- Auto Order Acknowledgement: When the Jet orders are imported in Magento 2, these orders get automatically acknowledged so as to avoid the negative impact of the merchant as well as avoid the situation of orders getting rejected by Jet in the case of not receiving the acknowledgment from the merchant in time.
- Convenient Shipment: Jet orders can be shipped by filling all the shipping details in the required panel which notifies Jet with the shipment information on submitting. For the ease of the merchant, the Shipstation module has also been implemented using which the merchant can conveniently ship the order. The shipment is done automatically by Shipstation/Shipworks and the order gets completed both on Magento 2 and Jet. The initial version does not support shipment through Shipworks/Shipstation.
- Automated & Manual Return Imports: The returns are automatically imported into your Magento 2 store as soon as they are created on Jet. These returns can then be accepted/rejected by the merchant as per his choice. The related information associated with these returns is then sent on Jet. The initial version provides manual return import functionality.
- Easy Refund Creation Process: If a customer directly approaches the merchant for returning the product without Jet’s involvement, then the merchant can easily create the refund from his Magento 2 stores for the required information. The credit memo for the same will also be created automatically in Magento 2. Manual refund creation is supported in the initial version of Jet Integration for Magento 2.
View the demo of our extension by visiting the following link Demo
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Publish products to Jet.com
2. Integrate with Jet.com
3. Synchronization of Inventory and Price
4. Import Orders on Magento store.