OverviewBack to top
JD Marketplace, also known as Jing Dong is China’s largest online retailer company by transaction volume and revenue. It covers 30% of the market in China and was founded in 1998 by Liu Qiangdong. JD.com B2C platform went online in 2004. Earlier it was known as 360buy, but in 2013 the name changed to JD.com. It is famous for selling items like electronics, computers, mobile phones, etc.
JD integration for Magento 2 is an extension that helps online sellers of Magento 2 stores to gain an opportunity to create an online shop where the merchants can list their products to sell on JD.com. It synchronizes inventory, price, and other details between the Magento 2 store and JD.com.This API based integration module helps you to expand your business and sell on the JD marketplace.
Account & Pricing:
To use this extension you must be a seller on JD. To start selling on JD you need to click here. There are 3 sales models on which JD operates- JD Direct Sales, JD Marketplace, and JD Worldwide.
The commission fees are charged based on the sales that vary from 2-8%. To know more about the selling fees refer here.
- Bulk Product Upload: This feature enables merchants to upload bulk products in one click by just selecting the products and upload at one go on JD.com.
- Multi-Account: You can manage multiple JD accounts and configure each of them individually.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Orders: Admin receives the notification as soon as the order is created on JD.com.
- Profile Based Product Upload: In order to upload products on JD.com, the admin can create the profile can after assigning the products to the profile easily upload on JD.com.
- Category Mapping: Many categories of your Magento 2 store can be mapped to a single category of JD.com as it follows many to one category mapping methodology.
- Auto synchronization: Auto synchronization of inventory, price, orders, and product critical data between the Magento 2 store and JD.com at a regular interval of time.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables to validate the product information in accordance with JD standards and value.
Why JD Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to JD Marketplace.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the JD Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the JD marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches soaring heights.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Two times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 4 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium, and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfillment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
- Provide complete South East Asia packages for Magento sellers to list their products on all the top sea marketplace
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
17 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Package for 2.3 (CE,EE,ECE) and 2.4 (CE,EE)
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor