Helps merchants' to get their products integrated on Groupon from their Magento® site.
OverviewBack to top
Groupon Goods is a daily product deal site where quality branded goods are sold at discounted prices. The business was created to offer their customers additional value on top of our great Groupon service offerings. Groupon Goods offers a unique channel to build their brand, launch new products, and potentially sell more product in a three-day window than most e-commerce channels could sell in months.
CedCommerce Groupon Integration for Magento® is an amazing API Integration that helps the Magento® store owner to manage their orders of Groupon Goods into their Magento® store. The extension helps the Magento® store owner to import Groupon orders into the Magento® stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. It helps Magento® store owners to connect between the Groupon APIs and the Groupon Integration for Magento®.
Account & Pricing
Creating an account on Groupon is completely Free. Go to the Groupon Merchant signup page and choose the type of deal you would like to promote. Fill in your information and then hit submit. They will then show you different types of deals you can promote. Now you are ready to grow with Groupon. For further information please refer the following FAQ part: https://www.groupon.com/merchant/resources.
Once you have created an account further our Groupon Integration for Magento® is available at a very nominal price of $299 which is One Time Payment Plan and include round the clock support.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Groupon.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Magento® order creation: Orders of your products from Groupon gets imported into your Magento® store.
- Auto-Acknowledgement of orders: Auto-acknowledgement of orders help you to hit the orders without failure.
- Auto-Shipment of orders: Auto-shipment of orders helps you to ship the orders from ship station/ship work.
Why Groupon Integration for Magento® by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Groupon operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Groupon API activation process and help you out to enable Groupon Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Groupon.
How to start selling on Groupon?
Easy steps to start selling on Groupon:
- To create a Groupon seller account, first, provide a few details about your business.
- Once verified further our Groupon Integration for Magento® would connect your Magento® store to Groupon Goods.
- Groupon is an American worldwide e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods, and services.
In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please go through the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Manage Groupon Orders.
Imports Groupon Orders.
Auto-Acknowledgement of orders
Auto-Shipment of orders.
New Order Notifications.
Low Stock Notifications.
Auto-cancelation of orders.