OverviewBack to top
Google Shopping is a service by Google allowing customers to search, view, and compare products. It was launched as Froogle on February 12, 2002. Google Shopping is a service and program that allows customers to search, compare and shop for physical products across different retailers who have paid to advertise their products. For the longest time, around a decade to be more accurate, Google Shopping was simply a place where products were simply indexed based on Keywords.
Magento Integration for Google Shopping Feed is a solution for sellers to help boost their business growth. This innovative integration is the tool for all the sellers to automate their selling process with its exclusive features. Uploading your products, managing inventory, and much more is possible on a single dashboard with this handy tool.
Account & Pricing:
To integrate your store, you must have a Google Merchant Center account. To register yourself as a seller go to Google Merchant Center and click on Get Started button to create a new account and fill the details as required or else you can click on the Sign-in button if you already have the account. To get assistance in account creation you can refer to their Merchant Help Center.
There is no registration fee that the seller has to pay, instead, it only charges when the sale is done. To know about the charges on the different categories click here.
- The sellers can easily upload/update products in bulk on the Google Shopping marketplace.
- The sellers can easily manage simple products easily via profiles with Google Shopping Feed integration.
- The feed section enables sellers to track the products sent to Google.
- Managing multiple google account stores from a single Magento 2 store is now much easier.
- The embedded cron automatically synchronize the inventory and price of the products at a regular interval of time.
- Deleting of product in bulk is now easier with the Google Shopping Feed integration for Magento.
Why Google Shopping Feed Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Google Shopping.
- To help in creating custom campaigns for Google Shopping Actions assistance is provided from the experts.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of Google Shopping for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
Here is the DEMO of the integration for you to understand and analyze the functionality of our integration. Kindly click to know what all we can offer you.
Login details - demo/demo@123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
14 June, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The sellers can easily upload/update products in bulk on the Google Shopping marketplace.
The sellers can easily manage simple products easily via profiles with Google Shopping Feed integration.
The feed section helps sellers to track the products sent to Google.
Managing multiple google account stores from a single Magento 2 store is now much easier.
The embedded crons automatically synchronize the inventory and price of the products at a regular
interval of time.
Deleting of product in bulk is now easier with the Google Shopping Feed integration for Magento
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor