Google Express Integration enables you to list your products on Google Express by connecting through Google Express API. It enables Google Express sellers to synchronize product listing between Magento store and Google Express retailers.
OverviewBack to top
Google Express functions as a marketplace that connects its local retail partners and groups them all into one place so that consumers can browse them quickly. It is a marketplace where shoppers can use the Google Express app, website, or the Google Home voice assistant to browse and make purchases.
Google Express Integration for Magento is an extension, developed by CedCommerce helps you to integrate the Magento store with Google Express by establishing a synchronization of products, and orders with the help of Google Express API. The CRONs implemented in this extension help to automate the process thereby keeping it up to date.
Account & Pricing:
Creating an account on Google Express is completely free but you need to make sure your business follows the Merchant Center's guidelines.
Once you have done with the account you can integrate your store with Google Express through our Google Express Integration.
- Upload Products Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the products upload.
- Synchronized Automation: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento and Google Express.com.
- Bulk Products Upload: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Google Express.com using the bulk products upload feature.
- Mapping Product Category: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Google Express.
- Magento Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on Google Express.com are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on Google Express.com.
- Order Acknowledgement: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating of the product information in accordance with Google Express standard and values.
- Notifications: Admin receives a notification if any new order is created, low stock or if the product is rejected from Google Express due to invalid data.
Why Choose Google Express Integration?
- The Google Express Integration extension helps you to synchronize the product listing between your Magento store and the Google Express.com retailers. Products modified on the Magento store gets modified on Google Express.com.
- With the help of this extension, you can boost your business and generate the revenue as it interacts with the Google Express APIs to connect your Magento store to the Google Express marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
- You can very smoothly create the Google Express Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento store. Hence, it enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Google Express.com.
- It eases the Magento store owner to manage the Google Express orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- Renders the Real-Time Synchronization of orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Google Express APIs and the Magento store.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Upload Products Based on Profile.
Bulk Products Upload.
Mapping Product Category.
Magento Orders Creation.