OverviewBack to top
Fyndiq, a popular online marketplace in Sweden, received a 20 million dollar (€16.03 million) Serie A funding. It’s a platform where eCommerce retailers can list their products for free. Fyndiq is ideal for eCommerce players looking to get rid of their slow-moving inventory.
Fyndiq Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce is a fabulous API Integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento 2 store and Fyndiq marketplace.
Account & Pricing:
- Each merchant is required to register for an account on the merchant pages, to be able to sell on Fyndiq.
- The merchant pages are the interface where the merchant can view and administer everything related to products, sales, orders, etc. on Fyndiq.
- For Swedish merchants, the pages are located at https://fyndiq.se/merchant/.
- For merchants from outside of Sweden, the pages are located at https://fyndiq.se/en/merchant/.
- Please contact our Merchant Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you require your merchant pages to be set to the English language.
- For further information please refer Fyndiq Terms and Conditions.
- Upload product based on profile: An admin can create a profile, map the Fyndiq category, and attributes to the Magento 2 category and attributes. Then, after assigning the product to the profile can easily upload the product to Fyndiq.
- Attribute mapping: The feature allows mapping the suitable existing attribute with Fyndiq attributes to one single category of Fyndiq.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Fyndiq.se using the Archive and Unarchive features. Archive disables the products on Fyndiq.se and Unarchive enables the archived product.
- Upload Products in Bulk: The admin has the option to upload the products in any number of the bulk amount on Fyndiq website using this feature.
- Profile Based Pricing: Increase or decrease in price based on the profile.
- Automated Synchronization: The product listing, order, inventory return and refund, and pricing are automatically synchronized at regular intervals of time.
- Batch product request download: You can create the batch product download request and fetch the status. Once it turns to finish status, the admin can process by one click.
- Enable and disable of products: A merchant can anytime open and close the products on Fyndiq using enable and disable the feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Fyndiq.se, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected product notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto-synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Simple and configurable product upload: The admin can upload the simple and configurable type of Magento 2 product on the Fyndiq website.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
17 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for 2.3 ECE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
updated package for Magento 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor