Superlative Fruugo Integration for Magento® developed by CedCommerce enables merchants to integrate their Magento® store with Fruugo with the most undemanding approach.
OverviewBack to top
Fruugo sells millions of different products spanning thousands of brands in 32 countries, 17 languages, and 22 currencies. The online marketplace operates with hundreds of retailers on a no-sale, no-fee basis. It's easy to set up and provides a single feed in your own language and currency. Relatively new e-commerce marketplace compared to others, Fruugo is overseeing 200% growth.
Fruugo Integration for Magento® is a fabulous API integration that helps Magento® store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento® store and Fruugo marketplace. The Fruugo Integration for Magento® extension interacts with Fruugo marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® store and Fruugo retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Fruugo categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® store. The process enables the merchant (admin) to configure the desired product category into Magento® for automatic submission of selected product on the same category on Fruugo.
Account & Pricing:
To get started to integrate your store with Fruugo, you need to have a Fruugo seller account. To register, please fill on the following form with the accurate details: https://sell.fruugo.com/en/registration. Except for transaction fees, there are no joining, set-up, monthly, listing, or marketing fees for creating an account on Fruugo. To have a complete knowledge of the pricing plan please refer the following FAQ.
- Profile-based product upload: With this feature, it becomes helpful for merchants to upload products on Fruugo easily as they can upload the products on the basis of the profile they have created for the particular type of products.
- Inventory Synchronization: The product inventory along with the details keeps getting in sync after a regular interval of time between Magento® and Fruugo.com.
- Bulk Product Upload Mechanism: The merchants can upload as many products as they want to sell on Fruugo, in bulk, using the Bulk Product Upload Mechanism.
- New Order Notifications: Get notified of every new order placed on Fruugo.com which is fetched from Fruugo to your Magento® store.
- Profile Based Pricing: Get the price of the products increased or decreased on the basis of the profile.
- Rejected Product(s) Notification: In case a product gets rejected by Fruugo.com while uploading due to some invalid details, the information is fetched automatically with the error that's the cause of the rejection.
- Low Stock Notifications: Recieve a notification everytime the stock of products that you sell on Fruugo diminishes lower than the set threshold.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: The feature allows the sellers to enable and disable products on Fruugo.com easily. While archive disables the product(s) on Fruugo, unarchive enables the archived product once again.
- Product Category Mapping: Experience the Many-to-One Mapping Mechanism as with this feature, the seller can map multiple categories of Magento® store to the single category of Fruugo. And that too with utmost convenience.
Fruugo-Magento® Integration by CedCommerce:
- As soon as you buy the extension, we align an Account Manager to you instantly to help you sell on Fruugo.
- The expert Account Manager makes you familiar with the Fruugo Operations and Processes.
- We will guide you throughout the API activation process and will also assist to enable the Fruugo Live API.
- The Account Manager gives the support while going through the Configuration Settings, Product Critical Data, Product Upload Process etc, until you complete a live order successfully.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock to sell on Fruugo, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
Unleash How Easy It Is To Sell on Fruugo
- Register Here on Fruugo to become a seller.
- Upon being verified by Fruugo marketplace, get the seller details from the seller panel.
- Once you've received the details, Contact CedCommerce and integrate your Magento® store with the Fruugo marketplace and sell on Fruugo the easiest way.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demofruugo/demofruugo@123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile-based product upload.
Synchronized Inventory and Pricing.
New Order Notifications.
Low Stock Notifications.
Rejected Product(s) Notification.
Profile Based Pricing.