eBay Basic Integration for Magento is created for Magento users which enable them to list their products on Ebay for FREE. This easy to use extension brings an exclusive option for users to list products on Ebay for FREE and earn globally.
OverviewBack to top
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. eBay is a global commerce leader and one of the world’s largest online marketplaces. eBay’s 800+ million product listings combine unique and interesting items with great deals on things shoppers may need and they can love to buy.
Considering the aggressive elements of the internet business worldwide and the expanding requests of the merchants in the competitive e-commerce arena, we at CedCommerce have designed the free eBay listing software for Magento. This advanced free eBay listing software is made for Magento users which enables them to list their products on eBay for FREE.
The cutting-edge, easy to operate free eBay listing software for eBay sellers from CedCommerce gives you an exclusive option to list your Magento store products on eBay marketplace for FREE and earn globally.
Account & Pricing:
You first need to register for an eBay seller account to sell on eBay marketplace. In this one-time process of creating a seller account, you are required to give some information to verify your identity and choose the method as to how you would pay your seller fees. Seller fee is applicable when you feature or list or sell an item. Prior to selling, you need to link your seller account to your preferred payment method for paying the selling fees. Learn more about paying your seller fees here.
- Easy Configuration: The free eBay listing software is client friendly and utmost easy to configure in the Magento store.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Using our free eBay listing software, you need to create a profile, assign the products to it, and proceed ultimately to upload them on eBay marketplace.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: The free eBay listing software for Magento is powered with a feature that enables the users to export simple as well as configurable types of products from their Magento store to eBay marketplace.
- Product Upload*: The free eBay listing software empowers the Magento users to export their products from their Magento store to eBay marketplace in one go.
- Rejected Product Error: Through this free eBay listing software, the admin is notified for any error that arises in the product upload process due to invalid product information submitted to eBay.
- Disable Product**: This free eBay listing software authorizes the sellers to disable their listed products on eBay marketplace.
Why sell on eBay marketplace?
- eBay, the giant marketplace firmly believes in the saying -”List. Sell. Get Paid”.
- eBay marketplace is a platform on which millions of people trade every day. To sell on eBay means to sell on a perfect place for "collectors to trade".
- eBay marketplace’s prime aim is to provide a global trading platform where anyone can sell easily.
Sell on eBay and leverage its remarkable SEO benefits:-
Are you running your eCommerce store and despite all your efforts, your products aren’t ranking on the top?
Well, you surely can’t deny the SEO wonders offered by eBay. It’s time to sell on eBay and grab the excellent SEO benefit that helps you list your products on top!
To have a complete overview of our free eBay listing software, Click Here.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload.
Simple Product Upload.
Rejected Product Error.