OverviewBack to top
Fnac Darty Marketplace is a French retail destination founded in 2016 by the collaboration of two giant marketplaces Fnac and Darty. It is the 2nd most visited eCommerce site in France. Fnac Darty has 571 offline stores in France and 219 stores outside France also. It is considered as the best marketplace for selling books. With 36 million French customers Fnac Darty marketplace annual turnover is 7.4 Billion Euros.
Fnac Darty Integration by CedCommerce for Magento is a multi-channel selling tool that connects the Fnac Darty marketplace with the Magento 2 store. Exclusive features of this integration make selling on Fnac Darty easier for online merchants. Merchants can easily synchronize and manage their store effortlessly through this single centralized platform.
Account & Pricing:
The foremost thing to start selling on Fnac Darty is you must have a seller account. To create a seller account, click on the link: https://fnacdartymarketplace.com/en/welcome/ and click on Register. Fill out all the details by accepting the terms and conditions.
The monthly seller subscription fee on Fnac Darty Marketplace is €39.99. This fee is excluding VAT. The selling commission on Fnac Darty ranges between 6% to 16%, which varies according to the product category.
- Bulk Upload System: This integration extension enables sellers to upload products in bulk and saves time instead of uploading one by one.
- Product Category Mapping: It follows one to one category mapping technique. The seller can map one category of the Magento 2 store to a single category of the Fnac Darty marketplace.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Enables sellers to upload both simple and configurable types of Magento 2 products on the Fnac Darty marketplace. The configurable product in Magento 2 is treated as a variation product on Fnac.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Fnac Darty category and attributes to the Magento 2 category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, sellers can easily upload products.
- Synchronized Inventory: Inventory is automatically synchronized at regular intervals, and the product listing is established along with the details between Magento 2 and Fnac Darty.
- Automated Shipment: The integration provides the automated shipment of products from the Magento 2 store to the Fnac Darty marketplace.
- Magento Orders Creation: The new orders placed on Fnac Darty are automatically created on Magento 2 store with all the details as it is on the Fnac Darty marketplace.
Why Fnac Darty Integration?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to the sellers instantly.
- Will make him familiar with Fnac operations and processes.
- The Manager will guide through the Fnac API activation process and help out to enable Fnac Live API.
- Provide assistance with configuration setting, critical product data, product upload process till the seller successfully completes a live order.
- In simple words, we extend our support until the seller starts flying with Fnac Darty.
In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
06 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Magento 2.3 EE
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor