Etsy Integration for Magento® 2 involves integration of Magento® 2 store with Etsy marketplace and Magento® 2 store owner can also manage Etsy orders on Magento® 2 store.
OverviewBack to top
Etsy is a marketplace who sell their products through various website links specific to various countries, such as Etsy.com, Etsy.co.uk, Etsy.for, Etsy.it, Etsy.de, Etsy.se, and so on. They have a varied collection of clothing, accessories, and shoes online specific to the existing fashion of specific region or county. If you want to sell your products on their marketplaces, then you can very easily get your Magento® 2 store integrated with the Etsy marketplaces.
For the superlative Etsy Integration for Magento® 2, CedCommerce develops an extension that enables the merchants to integrate their Magento® 2 store with Etsy, with the most undemanding approach. The Etsy API empowers one with synchronization of the products, order, and shipments easily.
Through the extension, Magento® 2 store owner has an ability to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Etsy API and the Magento® 2 store. One of the most important features is that it enables the merchant to create the Etsy Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. Thus, it helps to configure the desired product category to the Magento® 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Etsy marketplace.
Account & Pricing:
If you do not already have an Etsy account, you will need to create one in order to integrate your store with Etsy marketplace. To proceed further go to the following link: https://www.etsy.com/in-en/sell and click Sign In, then click Register to create a username and password. It’s free to open your shop on Etsy but sellers may be charged for using some of Etsy’s services. Refer the following link to go through the complete Fees for Selling on Etsy: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014483627
Once you have a confirmed Etsy seller account further our Etsy Integration for Magento® 2 store is available at a very nominal price of $499 which includes Some Irresistible Free Services like Complete Installation & Configuration, round the clock support and Lifetime free upgrades.
- Profile-based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map Etsy category and attributes to Magento® 2 category and attributes, and after assigning products to the profile can easily upload on Etsy.com.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 and Etsy.com.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Etsy.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 store to the single category of Etsy.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, notification is sent informing the status.
- Creation of Magento® 2 Orders: The newly placed orders on Etsy.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as it is on Etsy.com.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product is rejected by Etsy.com due to invalid details, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento® 2 product on Etsy.com. The configurable product in Magento® 2 is treated as the Variation product on Etsy.com.
Why Etsy-Magento® 2 Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Etsy operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Etsy API activation process and help you out to enable Etsy Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Etsy.
How to start selling on Etsy?
- Be a registered member to create an Etsy seller account.
- Once verified CedCommerce Etsy Integration with Magento® 2 store would connect your Magento® 2 store to Etsy marketplace.
- Etsy is a peer-to-peer (P2P) e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: admin/admin@123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload.
Low Stock and Rejected Products Notifications.
Creation of Magento Orders.
Product Category Mapping.