eBay Product Importer for Magento® 2 allows admin to import products from eBay store into their Magento® 2 store based on the eBay Access Token and eBay Site Id.
OverviewBack to top
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. eBay is a global commerce leader and one of the world’s largest online marketplaces. eBay’s 800+ million product listings combine unique and interesting items with great deals on things shoppers may need and they can love to buy.
The amazing eBay Product Importer for Magento® 2, developed by CedCommerce allows admin to import Simple and the Configurable Products products from the eBay store into your Magento® 2 store on the basis of eBay Access Token and eBay Site Id. This is a one-step process, that means it imports the products on just a single click.
For importing products from eBay store into your Magento® 2 store you need to have eBay Seller Id: User Id of the Seller account and eBay Site Id: Store location. So to create an eBay seller Register Here. During the one-time process of creating a seller account, you need to provide information to verify your identity and select how you would pay your seller fees. Seller fees are charged when you list or sell an item. Before you start selling, you need to link your seller account to your preferred payment method for paying selling fees. Learn more about paying your seller fees.
Once you have an approved eBay seller account further our eBay Importer is available at a very nominal price of $150 which is One Time Payment and includes complete installation/configuration and 24*7 support for our valuable customers.
- One step process for products import- It just takes one simple click to import all your product's from eBay into Magento® 2 store.
- Import simple and configurable products- You can import Simple and Configurable type of product(s) from eBay to Magento® 2 store.
- Imports products critical data- Imports product critical data such as Product name, Image, SKU's, Price and Quantity.
- Hassle-free process: Hassle-free dynamic attribute creation.
- User-Friendly: Extension is completely user-friendly and easy to understand.
Why choose CedCommerce?
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested extension to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its extensions and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Last but not the least provides the cheaper API extensions.
Please refer the following DEMO in order to go through the complete functionality of the extension.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Imports Simple and Configurable Products from the eBay store to the Magento 2 store through eBay API.
2) It is a one step process product import.
3) Imports product critical data such as Product name, Image, SKU's, Price and Quantity.