eBay API Integration helps Magento® store owners in synchronizing inventory, price and other details for product creation and management between Magento® stores and eBay.
OverviewBack to top
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. eBay is a global commerce leader and one of the world’s largest online marketplaces. eBay’s 800+ million product listings combine unique and interesting items with great deals on things shoppers may need and they can love to buy.
Do you want to connect to the eBay marketplace to grow your business and increase the sale of your Magento® store? If yes, then you can definitely opt for CedCommerce eBay–Magento® 2 store Integration.The extension helps the Magento® store owner to synchronize the product listing between your Magento® store and the eBay.com retailers or sellers. It can also manage the eBay orders on the Magento® stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. It helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the eBay APIs and the eBay-Magento® 2 store Integration. It also enables you to create the eBay Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento® store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the Magento® store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on eBay.com.
Account & Pricing
To sell on eBay, you need to register for an eBay seller account. During the one-time process of creating a seller account, you need to provide information to verify your identity and select how you would pay your seller fees. Seller fees are charged when you list or sell an item. Before you start selling, you need to link your seller account to your preferred payment method for paying selling fees. Learn more about paying your seller fees.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of eBay.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the eBay category and attributes to the Magento® category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products.
- Simple Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple types of Magento® product on eBay.com.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from eBay.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between Magento® and eBay. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
Why eBay-Magento® 2 store Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with eBay operations and processes.
- 2000+ Sales Channel apps users, 300,000+ Orders Created, $10+ million GMV sold (all within 9 months).
- This is a one-time payment plan. No Hidden Charges. No Recurring Monthly Charge.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with eBay.
How to start selling on eBay?
Please follow the following steps to start selling on eBay:
- Be a registered member to create an eBay seller account.
- Choose how you'll pay eBay fees; PayPal, credit or debit card or bank account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Magento® store to eBay marketplace.
- Ebay Inc is a multinational e-commerce corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales.
In order to analyze the complete functionality of the extension please go through the following DEMO.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
CedCommerce eBay Integration is available at the best price of $499 and there are no additional charges for the services. Integration charges already enclose Real Time Support, Quick Installation & Configuration, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery for best Customer Experience.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1- eBay Integration with Magento store
2- Synchronise inventory and price of Magento store with eBay
3- Automated cron run to upto date data
4- Auto Import orders