Seamless synchronization of orders, products, inventory, returns, and refunds between your Magento® store and Wish.com.
OverviewBack to top
WISH is the sixth largest e-commerce company in the world. Wish is valued at between 3.5 and 5 billion dollars and currently working with thousands of sellers serving up millions of buyers across the world. It facilitates the sellers to earn more profits and thus make their business more intense and stronger.
Wish Integration extension by CedCommerce is the perfect unification of the Wish marketplace and the Magento® store that helps the store owner to grow their business and thus increase their sale. It provides the complete and easy solution to integrate your Magento® store to wish.com. The Wish Integration offers a great opportunity to all of them who are interested to connect their online store to one of the largest and fastest growing marketplaces such as wish.com., and hence, integrating their Magento® store with the Wish marketplace through Wish API.
A free Wish account is required for merchants to get the API credentials, which can be used while configuring the Wish Magento integration extension in the Magento store after installation.
This extension helps the Magento® store owner to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for the product creation and its management between the Magento® store and the Wish marketplace. It interacts with the Wish Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento® store and the Wish retailers, and hence, saves your time from listing products one-by-one.
Wish does not charge any fees for listing an item for sale. But, based on the agreement with Wish, they can either charge a percentage or a set amount of the sale price when the item is sold. For information on the Wish fees and billing details, see Wish Terms of service. Wish.com furnishes a set of APIs related to several different functionalities such as transmitting the product information, importing the order, and processing the refund.
Moreover, our extension is available at a nominal price of $499, which involves exceeding support in leading you through each and every step to pursue your first successful live order on Wish.
Utilizing the Wish API, our extension provides a control and command for processes that revolve around the following features:
- Upload Products on Profile Basis: The store owner can create a profile and assign the products to the created profile to upload the products of the same category to wish.com.
- Enable and Disable Products: The store owners can close and reopen the products on wish.com.
- Inventory Synchronization: Real-time synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products are established between Magento® store and wish.com.
- Bulk Products Upload: The store owner has the flexibility to upload the number of products on wish.com.
- Mapping Products Attributes: Enables the store owners to map the suitable existing attributes of the Magento® store with Wish attribute and thus avoiding to populate those fields.
- Crons Job Automation: Automates the process of Inventory, Price, and Order management.
- Order Management: Imports orders from the Wish Marketplace and converts it into the regular Magento® Store Orders.
Why Wish Integration Tool?
The Magento® store owners need to integrate their store with the Wish marketplace through a 3rd Party API integration to sell their store products. Our Wish Integration tool assists the store owners in accomplishing their requirements to upload their desired products to Wish.com, imports latest orders from the Wish marketplace at every 10 minutes and sends associated shipping information to Wish, allows to avail easy return and refund policy, and synchronizes the latest product inventories and prices with the Wish marketplace. Thus, beating up the entire API related requirements and ramifications.
How does it work?
Firstly, you have to register your seller account with the wish.com to get an access to a merchant partner panel dashboard that displays the GMV (gross merchandise volume). Though the Wish Seller Portal is a great resource for data and insight for your seller account with respect to products, orders, settlement, and so on, it has Wish API that communicates for product upload, order fulfillment, return and refund completion and inventory synchronization. Our integration tool acts as a stand-alone web app built for Magento® store that facilitates you to connect the store to the Wish account.
- Call for Batch Product Download: The store owner can create a batch product download request and fetch status. Once the status changes to Finished, the store owner can process this with one click.
- Profile Based Products Upload System: The store owner can map the Wish category and attributes to the Magento® store category and attributes and assign the products to a profile. After assigning the products to the profile and mapping the categories and attributes, the store owner can easily upload products to wish.com.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: The store owner can upload the Simple and Configurable type of Magento® store product on the Wish website.
- Automatic Creation of Magento Store Orders: The newly placed orders on Wish.com are automatically created in the Magento® store with all the required details as it is on Wish.com.
- Product Edit Synchronization: As soon as you edit an already-uploaded product on the Magento® store, it gets updated on Wish with the help of the available feature. Edited products can be updated individually as well as in the bulk.
- Synchronized Inventory: Automates the synchronization of the product inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details are established between Magento® store and wish.com.
- Activates and Deactivates the Products: The store owners can make the products active or inactive on Wish.com.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from wish.com, the store owner receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any invalid product is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock lessens than the defined threshold, a notification is sent to the storeowners informing the current status of the stock.
View the demo of our extension by visiting the following link Demo.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1) List your products to Wish marketplace easily.
2) Synchronize inventory, price and product data with your Magento store and Wish store.
3) Order import from Wish Store to Magento store.
4) Order Fulfil and Refund managed by Magento store.