rakutenfr-integration.png

Rakuten France Integration
M1

TOTAL:
$299.00
Compatible With: Community 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2.0, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3, 1.9.4

Tech Specifications

Seller:
Current Version:
0.0.1
Type:
Stable Build
Updated:
12 July, 2019
Categories:
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Policy:

Overview

Rakuten France Integration for Magento helps admin to synchronize Orders, Products, Price and Inventory through establishing the interaction between Rakuten France's API and Magento store. 

Other Extensions by CedCommerce

Overview

Back to top

Rakuten France is a child company of Rakuten which is an e-commerce company based in Japan. Rakuten has a wide range of coverage and is present in 25 countries across the globe. Rakuten has collaborated with more than 40 companies and services to provide the best eCommerce experience to customers and sellers.

Rakuten France also is known as PriceMinister, has over 22 million members and more than 10 million active users, making it one of the leading marketplaces in France.

While 94% of its customer base is indeed French, it’s worth keeping in mind that the remaining 6% is made up of customers in countries such as Belgium, Switzerland, and Canada.

With the help of Rakuten France Integration for Magento, you can easily list your Magento 2 store products on the Rakuten France to sell the products and earn handsome revenue. It is a solution that enables you to synchronize the inventory, price, and other product details between the Magento 2 store and Rakuten France.

The Magento store owner can also manage the Rakuten France orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.

 

Account & Pricing:

In order to integrate your store with Rakuten France firstly you need to be a seller of Priceminister-Rakuten. In order to proceed further please register HERE.

Once you have the seller account then through our integration solution you can completely integrate your store with Rakuten France. 

It's completely free to create an account for Rakuten France. For complete information please refer the following FAQ.

 

Features:

  • Magento Order Creation: Newly placed order on Rakuten France gets imported into Magento store with all the required details as it on Rakuten France.
  • Bulk Upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk product on Rakuten France by just selecting the products in bulk and upload in one go.
  • Auto Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento and Rakuten France.
  • Product Data Validation: Extension enables you to validate the product in accordance with Rakuten France standards and value.
  • Auto Acknowledgement of Orders: Whenever a new order is placed on Rakuten France, the admin receives a notification.
  • Product Category Mapping: Follow many to one category mapping philosophy. Many categories of the Magento store can be mapped to a single category of Rakuten France.
  • Profile Based Product Upload: Extension allows admin to create a profile and after assigning products to the profile can easily upload on Rakuten France.
  • Email Notification: Admin receives notification for new order creation, low stock availability, or if any product is rejected from Rakuten France due to invalid data.

 

Demo:

In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer the following DEMO.

Login Details: demo/demo123

 

Support: 

24X7 support is always available on just one click away.

Instant Chat

Skype Chat

Mail us at support@cedcommerce.com

Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)

Release Notes

Back to top

0.0.1:

  • Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 1.6.2.0 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
  • Stability: Stable Build
  • Description:

    Profile-based product upload.
    Automated Synchronization.
    Rejected Products Notification.
    Notification Errors.
    Crons Updates.
    Bulk Upload System.
    Order Management.
    Stock Update.

Support

Back to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.

Q & A

Back to top

Reviews

Back to top