Jet Integration for Magento Connector is an easy-to-use integrator that synchronizes Product Inventory, Price, and other Details for the product creation and its management between Magento store and Jet.com.
OverviewBack to top
Jet is one of the biggest marketplaces in the world which became the 4th largest Marketplace in the USA within the first month of its launch. It has a huge customer base with about 14 Million visitors in the last 6 month itself. With its real-time savings engine, everyday low price, and quality products, Jet.com receives as many as 4,00,000 new customers joining it every month. As per the Web Retailer's Amazon Seller Survey 2016, it was recorded that about 48% of the big retailers integrate their stores with Jet marketplace.
Jet Integration by CedCommerce is a fusion of your Magento store with Jet.com that facilitates more sales. It is a complete solution for integrating your online store with Jet.com. The Jet Integration offers a great opportunity to all of them those who are interested in selling on the fastest growing marketplace, that is, Jet.com.
With a unique functionality, Jet works in a direction to make the e-commerce productive for both the buyers and the sellers. It maps the customer requests to the retailers, who can easily fulfill the orders, thereby making it profitable for both of them.
Account & Pricing:
To start with the integration process, you need to have a seller account on jet.com. You can create a free Jet account, although selling on Jet involves an additional variable commission of 15% with some exceptions. For more information on the commission rates, see Jet Pricing, Settlement and Commissions Policy. Jet.com furnishes a set of APIs related to several different functionalities such as transmitting product information, importing order, and processing refund.
Jet Integration enables you to connect your Magento store to jet.com through the Jet REST APIs. It synchronizes the products inventory, prices, and order sporadically at a fixed interval of times, dates, or days. It helps you to list your Magento store products in bulk on jet.com through a one-step process; and thus, it saves your time from listing products one-by-one. Auto Acknowledgement of order helps you to accomplish the order without any failure. It also provides you the facility of shipment integration with Shipstation, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush so that you do not have to bother about the manual order shipment. Jet Integration eases the Product Returns and Refund Creation Process.
With the help of the Jet REST API, our extension provides a control and command for processes that revolve around the following features:
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to the Magento store category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, the admin can easily upload products.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Jet.com.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Jet.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Order Import: Enables the admin to import orders from Jet.com and convert it into regular Magento store Orders and Shipments.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento Store and Jet.com.
- Return import: Enables admin to import all the created return on Jet.com to the Magento store.
- Refund creation: Enables the admin to avail the easy refund policy.
Why Jet Integration Tool?
The Jet.com does not allow its merchants to directly sell and upload their products on Jet Marketplace. In fact, merchants are required to integrate their e-commerce store through a 3rd Party REST API Integration. Fulfilling this requirement our Integration tool assists merchants to upload their desired products to Jet.com, synchronizes latest product inventory with Jet, allows to avail easy return/refund policy, import latest orders from Jet at every 10 minutes and send associated shipping information to Jet. Therefore, hiding all API related requirements and complexities.
How Does It Work?
After registering as a seller on Jet.com you have an access to a merchant partner panel dashboard that displays GMV (gross merchandise volume). Though Jet Partner Portal is a great resource data and insight for your seller account regarding orders, products, settlement, and so on, it has Jet REST API that communicates for product upload, order fulfillment, return and refund completion and inventory synchronization. Our Integration tool is a standalone, ready-to-use app built for Magento, which enables you to connect the store to the Jet account.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento store product on Jet.com. The configurable product in Magento store is treated as the Variation product on Jet.com.
- Synchronized Product Edit: Whenever an already-uploaded product is edited on Magento store, then it gets updated on Jet by making use of the available feature. Edited products can be updated individually also and in bulk as well from the desired panel.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento store and Jet.com.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by Jet.com, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Jet.com using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Jet.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
- Shipment Automation: Merchant can enter shipping carrier, shipping method and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.
- Creation of Magento Orders: The newly placed orders on Jet.com are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on Jet.com.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Jet.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Automated and Manual Return Imports: The returns are automatically imported into your Magento store as soon as they are created on Jet.com. These returns can then be accepted or rejected by the merchant as per the requirement. The related information associated with these returns is then sent on Jet.com. The initial version provides manual return import functionality.
- Easy Refund Creation Process: If a customer directly approaches the merchant for returning the product without the involvement of Jet.com, then the merchant can easily create the refund from the Magento stores for the required information. Also, the credit memo gets created automatically in Magento. Manual refund creation is supported in the initial version of Jet Integration for Magento.
View the demo of our extension by visiting the following link Demo.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1) List your products to Jet marketplace easily.
2) Synchronize inventory, price and product data with your Magento store and Jet store.
3) Order import from Jet Store to Magento store.
4) Order Fulfill and Refund managed by Magento store.