Houzz Integration for Magento® helps admin to synchronize orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing interaction between Houzz API and Integration.
OverviewBack to top
Houzz is a full-fledged marketplace platform that deals in architecture, interior design, home improvements etc. Houzz is proverbial for its elegant multifarious products proffering entirely new products to design and decorate the home. Marketplace also offers a cataloged version of the living room, kitchen, bedroom, bath, lighting, outdoor, and much more. A localized Houzz platform was available in UK, Australia, Germany, France, Russia, Japan, Italy and Spain.By the end of 2015, Houzz was also live in Sweden and Denmark and cited over 35 million monthly unique users and over one million active home professionals including contractors, designers, architects, etc. According to Forbes Houzz is confirming that it raised $165 million in venture capital this year. Going by the statistics of Alexa Internet Inc., the site now attracts 25 million unique visitors a month and has become the 182nd most popular site in the U.S.
Account & Pricing
You need to register for a Houzz Seller Panel. Houzz charges referral fees that are deducted from the Total Sale Amount of each Order as a percentage amount. Certain actions by Sellers can result in additional costs so to have a complete overview please review the charge section. To get more information please refer the complete FAQ Documentation.
The Houzz Integration for Magento® extension can help you to synchronize the product listing between your Magento® store and the houzz.com retailers. The Magento® store owner can also manage the Houzz orders on the Magento® stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. It helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Houzz API and the Houzz Integration for Magento® extension. The most important feature is that it enables you to create the Houzz Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento® store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the Magento® store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on houzz.com. You can very easily get your Magento® store integrated with the Houzz marketplace with the help of CedCommerce Houzz Integration for Magento® extension. Hope, you would like to integrate your Magento® store with the Houzz Marketplace.
Our Houzz Integration for Magento® store is available at a One Time Payment plan of $499 which included Exciting Add-On Services like Installation and Configuration, Lifetime Free Upgrades, 24*7*365 support on Live Chat and Call– Absolutely Free!
- Profile-based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Houzz category and attributes to the Magento® category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the houzz.com website.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on houzz.com using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on the houzz.com website and Unarchive enables the archived product.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of the Houzz marketplace.
- Simple & Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload both types of Magento® product on the houzz.com website. The configurable product in Magento® is treated as the Variation product on houzz.com
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. Product Listing is established between Magento® and Houzz. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Manage Houzz Orders: It allows admin to import orders from the Houzz Marketplace to convert it into regular Magento® Orders and Shipments.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process of Inventory, Price and Order management.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
How to start selling on Houzz?
Here are the easy steps to start selling on Houzz:
- The first thing you need to do is to set up a PRO account to sign up via email or Facebook.
- Complete your profile to create a Houzz seller account.
- Once verified CedCommerce Houzz Integration for Magento® would connect your Magento® store to Houzz marketplace.
- Now you can list your products on Houzz and start selling at the largest marketplace.
- Houzz is a website and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile-based product Upload
Product Category Mapping
Simple & Configurable Products Upload
Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing
Manage Houzz Orders
Low Stock and new order Notifications