Indian GST Extension for Magento provides the functionality to apply Indian GST rates on products that belong to different tax slabs and displays it on the front end.
OverviewBack to top
GST (Goods and Service Tax) is a multi-stage consumption tax on goods and services in many countries, right from the manufacturer to the consumer. GST is levied on the supply of goods and services at each stage of the supply chain from the supplier up to the retail stage of the distribution. Credits of input taxes paid at each stage will be available in the subsequent stage of value addition, which makes GST essentially a tax only on value addition at each stage. The final consumer will thus bear only the GST charged by the last dealer in the supply chain, with set-off benefits at all the previous stages.
CedCommerce Indian GST Extension for Magento helps troubleshoot the hassles involved in levying GST on products belonging to various tax slabs. The shipping origin has to be different from warehouse origin in order to apply IGST. Upon deploying the Indian GST extension, GSTIN will display on the invoice and the credit memo as well. Along with that, SGST, CGST and IGST will also get automatically calculated on the basis of applied tax classes using the Indian GST Extension for Magento 2.
- Applied GST appear in the order view, invoice view, credit memo view, new order email and PDFs.
- Admin can set the Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) and can also view the GSTIN on the invoice and credit menu.
- The GST Extension for Magento 2 enables the Admin to enable or disable the GST.
- The GST Extension allows the admin to select the tax rates of the respective products from the product creation page.
- SGST, CGST, and IGST are automatically calculated based on the applied tax classes.
- Depending upon the shipping origin and customer delivery address, tax is calculated automatically.
Why Indian GST Extension for Magento® by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with the operations and processes.
- Will help you in the installation of the extension.
- Will provide assistance with the configuration setting.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following demo links:
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Or call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Indian GST provides the functionality to apply appropriate Indian GST rates on products that belong to different tax slabs on Magento. It calculates the tax accordingly and displays the tax amounts on the front end. GST is applied on the product basis and globally.
Admin can enable or disable the GST.
Depending upon the shipping origin and customer delivery address, the tax is calculated automatically.
Admin can set the GSTIN and can also view the GSTIN on the invoice and the credit memo.
Admin can select the tax rates of the respective product from the product creation page.