Etsy Integration for Magento® store helps you to synchronize product listing between your Magento® store and Etsy retailers. And manage Etsy orders on the Magento® store.
OverviewBack to top
Etsy is a marketplace who sell their products through various website links specific to various countries, such as Etsy.com, Etsy.co.uk, Etsy.for, Etsy.it, Etsy.de, Etsy.se, and so on. They have a varied collection of clothing, accessories, and shoes online specific to the existing fashion of specific region or county. If you want to sell your products on their marketplaces, then you can very easily get your Magento® store integrated with the Etsy marketplaces.
Etsy Integration for Magento® helps you to synchronize the product listing between your Magento® store and the Etsy retailers. The Magento® store owner can also manage Etsy orders on the Magento® stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. Magento® Store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Etsy API and the Etsy Integration for Magento®. One of the most important feature is that it enables you to create the Etsy Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento® store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the Magento® store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Etsy marketplace.
Account & Pricing:
If you do not already have an Etsy account, you will need to create one in order to integrate your store with Etsy marketplace. To proceed further go to the following link: https://www.etsy.com/in-en/sell and click Sign In, then click Register to create a username and password. It’s free to open your shop on Etsy but sellers may be charged for using some of Etsy’s services. Refer the following link to go through the complete Fees for Selling on Etsy: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014483627
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create the profile and map Etsy category and attributes to the Magento® category and attributes, and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products on Etsy.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Etsy.com using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Etsy.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of Etsy.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Etsy.com using bulk product upload feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Etsy.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product is rejected by Etsy.com due to invalid details, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Creation of Magento® Orders: The newly placed orders on Etsy.com are automatically created in the Magento® store with all the required details as it is on Etsy.com.
- Synchronization of Price and Inventory: There is an autosynchronization of product inventory and product price.
Why Etsy Integration for Magento® by Cedcommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Etsy operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Etsy API activation process and help you out to enable Etsy Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Etsy.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload.
Manage Etsy Orders.
Synchronization of Price and Inventory.
Archive and Unarchive Products.
New Order and Low Stock Notifications.
Creation of Magento Orders.