Integrates your Magento e-commerce platform with eBay marketplace for synchronization of inventory, price, & other details.
OverviewBack to top
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. eBay is a global commerce leader and one of the world’s largest online marketplaces. eBay’s 800+ million product listings combine unique and interesting items with great deals on things shoppers may need and they can love to buy.
With the help of eBay Integration for Magento® developed by CEDCOMMERCE, you can manage both the e-Commerce stores( i.e Magento® store and eBay store) easily under the single common platform which is only contingent on the source API made available by eBay marketplace.
CedCommerce eBay Integration is available at a very reasonable price of $499 and there are no additional charges for the services. Integration charges already include Real Time Support, Quick Installation & Configuration, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery for best Customer Experience.
Account & Pricing
To sell on eBay, you need to register for an eBay seller account. During the one-time process of creating a seller account, you need to provide information to verify your identity and select how you would pay your seller fees. Seller fees are charged when you list or sell an item. Before you start selling, you need to link your seller account to your preferred payment method for paying selling fees. Learn more about paying your seller fees.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product gets rejected from eBay due to invalid data, then its information is fetched from automated synchronized request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- New Order Notifications: When a new order is fetched from eBay.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between Magento® and eBay. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map eBay category and attributes to that of Magento®, and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to ebay.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of eBay.
- Simple Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple types of Magento® product on eBay.com.
Why eBay-Magento® store Integration by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with eBay operations and processes.
- 2000+ Sales Channel apps users, 300,000+ Orders Created, $10+ million GMV sold (all within 9 months).
- This is a one-time payment plan. No Hidden Charges. No Recurring Monthly Charge.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with eBay.
How to start selling on eBay?
Please follow the following steps to start selling on eBay:
- Be a registered member to create an eBay seller account.
- Choose how you'll pay eBay fees; PayPal, credit or debit card or bank account.
- Once verified eBay Integration for Magento® store would connect your Magento® store to eBay marketplace.
- Ebay Inc is a multinational e-commerce corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales.
Go through the given DEMO and get familiar with the complete functionalities of the extension. Now!
Login Details: demo/ demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload
Manage eBay Orders
Synchronization of Price and Inventory
Cron job automates the process to fetch eBay Orders from eBay to Magento Store.