The extension is an API integration that helps Magento store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details between the Magento store and Cdiscount.com.
OverviewBack to top
Cdiscount is the first French e-commerce website with a broad offering: a wide range of products including, among others; cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household appliances, personal appliances, and food. It also operates in Brazil, Belgium, Ivory Coast, Senegal, and Colombia.
Cdiscount Integration offers Management of your products on a centralized platform, wherein you can easily list your products on Cdiscount directly from existing platform like: Magento®. Management of inventory and price is synchronous and gets updated followed by any activity. Furthermore, tracking and order fulfillment can be achieved through CedCommerce integration.
Integration also offers management of inventory, with greater flexibility, providing you with several ways to manage it at discrete levels with Cdiscount.com. Order cancellations from the customer end are retrieved simultaneously to cancel the order ensuring that you don´t ship items that were canceled.
Account & Pricing:
The first step to integrate your store with Cdiscount is to create a seller account and collect Credentials. To proceed with the seller account you need to fill the Registration Form. There is a monthly subscription of €39, then a variable commission between 4.5% and 20% depending on the product category. To have a complete knowledge of the pricing plan, please refer the following FAQ.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of Cdiscount.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento® product on Cdiscount.com. The configurable product in Magento® is treated as the Variation product on Cdiscount.com.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile, map the category and attributes to the Magento® category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, He can easily upload products.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento® and Cdiscount.com.
- Automate Shipment: Automate the shipment process with Shipstation, ShipWork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, notification is sent informing the status.
- Creation of Magento® Orders: The newly placed orders on Cdiscount.com are automatically created in the Magento® store with all the required details as it is on Cdiscount.com.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by Cdiscount.com, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Cdiscount using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Cdiscount and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Why Cdiscount Integration for Magento®?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Cdiscount operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Cdiscount API activation process and help you out to enable Cdiscount Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process until you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Cdiscount.
How To Start Selling On Cdiscount?
Easy steps to start selling on Cdiscount:
- In order to create an account be aware that all items will be listed in Euro and that the official language is French. Your customer service should be prepared to answer questions in French to give buyers a perfect buying experience.
- Satisfy the requirement and create a Cdiscount seller account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your Magento® store to Cdiscount marketplace.
- Cdiscount is a French e-commerce website with a broad offer: a wide range of products including, among others, cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household.
In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Synchronization of Price and Inventory: Real-time synchronization of product inventory and product price.
Profile Based Product Upload: Upload the products to the Cdiscount marketplace on the basis of the profile you've made for a particular type of products.
Manage Cdiscount Orders: It allows admin to import orders from the Cdiscount Marketplace to convert it into regular Magento Orders and Shipments.
Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free products upload on the Cdiscount website.
Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price and Order management.