Bonanza Integration allows Magento® store users to list their products on Bonanza and automates inventory, price and other product details between Magento® store and Bonanza marketplace.
OverviewBack to top
Bonanza is a fast-growing online marketplace which consists of over 15 million items listed from about 50K sellers. Bonanza marketplace has a monthly estimation of 1,168,170 unique visitors that generates approximately $ 4,328 USD revenue. The main feature of this website is its simplicity and transparency. Bonanza offers more than 20 million items spanning all product categories.
Bonanza Integration by CedCommerce helps the Magento® store owner to connect their store with Bonanza marketplace by synchronization of inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and its management between the Magento® store and Bonanza marketplace. It helps the sellers to list the products of their store on Bonanza marketplace and get orders from the marketplace which as a result helps you to increase your business and earn a handsome revenue.
Account & Pricing:
In order to integrate your store with Bonanza marketplace you need to have a seller account for Bonanza, so you can Register for the seller account. Pricing plan of Bonanza is based on the Final Offer Value (FOV), the amount that the buyer paid to you for the item sold, plus any portion of the shipping fee that exceeds $10. To have a complete knowledge please refer Bonanza Pricing Plan.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento® store product on bonanza.com. Configurable product in Magento® is treated as the Variation product on Bonanza.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on bonanza.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of Bonanza.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Creation of Magento® Orders: The newly placed orders on bonanza.com are automatically created in the Magento® store with all the required details as it is on bonanza.com.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on bonanza.com using this feature. Archive disables the products on bonanza.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals between Magento® store and Bonanza. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Bonanza category and attributes to that of Magento®, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the Bonanza.
Why choose the Bonanza Magento® Store Integration?
- It helps you to list your Magento® store products on Bonanza marketplace.
- It helps you to smoothly create the Bonanza Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento® store. Hence, it enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento® store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Bonanza.com.
- It enables the Magento® store owner to manage the Bonanza orders on the Magento® stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- Magento® store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Bonanza APIs and the Magento® store.
Quick Checklist to Increase Your Revenue
- Extend to cover the wide range of consumers across the world.
- List more and more Products on Bonanza.com to provide the customers a wide variety of products.
- Deal with the competitive price to boost your sale and convert visitors to customers.
- Ensure that the product display is presentable with the proper product description.
- Showcase yourself on Bonanza.com with special events and Discounts.
Refer the following link for demo of the extension: DEMO
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1- Bonanza Integration with Magento store
2- Synchronise inventory and price of Magento store with Bonanza
3- Automated cron run to upto date data
4- Auto Import orders