Cdon Integration for Magento 2 is an immaculate API Integration that enables you to synchronize inventory, price and other product details between Magento 2 store and Cdon marketplace.
OverviewBack to top
With CDON Marketplace you can reach up to 1,8 million active customers in the Nordics. CDON is the most recognized e-commerce brand in Sweden with over 600,000 likes on Facebook and about 100 million visitors/year. CDON Marketplace is the place for you to sell in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark or in all the Nordic countries at the same time.
The Cdon Integration For Magento 2 by CedCommerce is a handy tool that helps the Magento® 2 store owners to boost their business and generate the revenue as it interacts with Cdon API’s to connect the Magento® 2 stores to Cdon. It provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Account & Pricing:
In order to create an account on Cdon, link to the application page: https://signup.marketplace.cdon.com/sv-se/#/information. There you fill in company information and a link to your e-commerce so that we know what you want to sell at CDON Marketplace.
For complete information, please refer to the following FAQ.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the attributes. After this, assigning the products to the profile, admin can easily upload products.
- Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by CDON.
- Bulk Upload: Upload any number of products on CDON.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento 2 and CDON.com.
- Product Category Mapping: It follows category mapping philosophy. Admin utilizes this feature to map the category of Magento to that of Cdon marketplace.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock Starts diminishes, notification is sent informing the status.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product is rejected from CDON.com, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- CDON Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using bulk management system.
In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer to the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Magento 2.3 EE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile-based product upload
Product Category Mapping
Low Stock Notifications
Rejected Products Notification
CDON Order Management