OverviewBack to top
Cdiscount is the e-commerce leader in France with a turnover of 1.6 billion euros in 2013. Cdiscount is a French e-commerce website with a broad offer: a wide range of products including, among others, cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household appliances, personal appliances, and food.
Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 is an amazing API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento® 2 stores and the Cdiscount marketplace. The Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 extension interacts with the Cdiscount marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 and Cdiscount retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Cdiscount categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. The process enables the merchant (admin) to configure the desired product category into Magento® 2 stores for automatic submission of the selected products to the same category on Cdiscount.com.
Account & Pricing:
The first step to integrating your store with Cdiscount is to create a seller account and collect Credentials. To proceed with the seller account you need to fill the Registration Form. There is a monthly subscription of €39, then a variable commission between 4.5% and 20% depending on the product category. To have complete knowledge of the pricing plan, please refer to the following FAQ.
- Profile-based product upload: This feature helps to create a profile and map the Cdiscount category to Magento® 2 categories. Secondly, map the Cdiscount attribute to Magento® 2 attribute.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento® 2 product on Cdiscount.com. The configurable product in Magento® 2 is treated as a Variation product on Cdiscount.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Cdiscount.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 and Cdiscount.com.
- Creation of Magento® Orders: The newly placed orders on cdiscount.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 stores with all the required details as it is on cdiscount.com.
- Email Notification: Email notification is received by admin for low stock, invalid product details or if an order of your product is placed on the Cdiscount marketplace.
- Rejected Products Notification: If the product is rejected from Cdiscount due to invalid details, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on cdiscount.com using this feature. Archive disables the products on cdiscount.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Why Cdiscount Integration For Magento® 2?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Cdiscount operations and processes.
- Will guide you through the Cdiscount API activation process and help you out to enable Cdiscount Live API.
- Will provide assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Cdiscount.
How To Start Selling On Cdiscount?
- Easy steps to start selling on Cdiscount
- In order to create an account be aware that all items will be listed in Euro and that the official language is French.
- Your customer service should be prepared to answer questions in French to give buyers a perfect buying experience.
- Satisfy the requirement and create a Cdiscount seller account.
- Once verified further CedCommerce Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 stores would connect your Magento® 2 stores to the Cdiscount marketplace.
- Cdiscount is a French e-commerce website with a broad offer: a wide range of products including, among others, cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3
26 July, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Magento 2.3 ECE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package compatible with Magento 2.3 EE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload.
Manage Cdiscount Orders.
Simple and Configurable Products Upload.
Creation of Magento Orders.
Rejected Products Notification.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor