The extension helps Magento® 2 store owners boost their business and generate revenue as it interacts with the CDiscount API to connect Magento® 2 stores with CDiscount.
OverviewBack to top
CDiscount is the e-commerce leader in France with a turnover of 1.6 billion euros in 2013. Cdiscount is a French e-commerce website with a broad offer: a wide range of products including, among others, cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household appliances, personal appliances, and food.
Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 is an amazing API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento® 2 store and the Cdiscount marketplace. The Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 extension interacts with the Cdiscount marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 and Cdiscount retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Cdiscount categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. The process enables the merchant (admin) to configure the desired product category into Magento® 2 store for automatic submission of selected product to the same category on Cdiscount.com.
Account & Pricing:
The first step to integrate your store with Cdiscount is to create a seller account and collect Credentials. To proceed with the seller account you need to fill the Registration Form. There is a monthly subscription of €39, then a variable commission between 4.5% and 20% depending on the product category. To have a complete knowledge of the pricing plan, please refer the following FAQ.
- Profile-based product upload: This feature helps to create a profile and map the Cdiscount category to Magento® 2 category. Secondly, map the Cdiscount attribute to Magento® 2 attribute.
- Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento® 2 product on Cdiscount.com. The configurable product in Magento® 2 is treated as Variation product on Cdiscount.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 store to the single category of Cdiscount.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento® 2 and Cdiscount.com.
- Creation of Magento® Orders: The newly placed orders on cdiscount.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as it is on cdiscount.com.
- Email Notification: Email notification is received by admin for low stock, invalid product details or if an order of your product is placed on Cdiscount marketplace.
- Rejected Products Notification: If the product is rejected from Cdiscount due to invalid details, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on cdiscount.com using this feature. Archive disables the products on cdiscount.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Why Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 by CedCommerce?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Cdiscount operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Cdiscount API activation process and help you out to enable Cdiscount Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Cdiscount.
How to start selling on Cdiscount?
Easy steps to start selling on Cdiscount:
- In order to create an account be aware that all items will be listed in Euro and that the official language is French. Your customer service should be prepared to answer questions in French to give buyers a perfect buying experience.
- Satisfy the requirement and create a Cdiscount seller account.
- Once verified further CedCommerce Cdiscount Integration for Magento® 2 store would connect your Magento® 2 store to Cdiscount marketplace.
- Cdiscount is a French e-commerce website with a broad offer: a wide range of products including, among others, cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Or call us at 7234976892 (FOR INDIA)
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Profile Based Product Upload.
Manage Cdiscount Orders.
Simple and Configurable Products Upload.
Creation of Magento Orders.
Rejected Products Notification.