The integration enables the admin to list products on Catch and manage orders into their Magento® 2 store without making any significant changes in the functionalities.
OverviewBack to top
Catch Marketplace has reached weekly sales in excess of $1 million dollars and is advancing towards a yearly sales forecast of $100 million, as new brands, including Booktopia, sign up to the platform. Over 300 Australian sellers have joined the platform since it launched in June of this year, increasing the product range available on Catch.com.au by 600 percent, from 20,000 to over 120,000 items. An additional 400 sellers have signed up and will be onboard in the coming months, according to a statement provided by the parent company, Catch Group.
Account & Pricing:
To use this extension, you need to have a Catch Seller Account. To register for the seller account, please fill in your details at the following link: www.catch.com.au/sell-on-catch. Registering for a seller on Catch is completely free, however, commission charges are applicable based on the orders. If the seller needs any assistance he can directly drop a mail at email@example.com.
The Magento® 2 store owners can integrate their Magneto® 2 stores with the Catch marketplace with the help of CedCommerce Catch Integration for Magento® 2. Admin gets the authority to create Catch Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store. It also enables the store owners to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento® 2 stores for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Catch marketplace.
Catch Integration is an amazing API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento® 2 stores and the Catch marketplace. Hence, this extension interacts with the Catch Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 store and the Catch retailers which as a result provides more benefits to the sellers of the store and increase the sale of their business.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to that of Magento®. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, the admin can easily upload products.
- Synchronized Inventory: Cedcommerce is specifically designed to scale with high volume, high SKU count, multi-supplier environments.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on catch.com.au using bulk product upload feature.
- Notifications: For any change that occurs in the store –change in prices, quantity, product title or product description – you get instant notifications, and for every order placed, an e-mail is sent.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product gets rejected from catch.com.au due to invalid data, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Real-Time Synchronization: Access real-time reports of order and inventory data to reduce errors and prevent over and under-selling
- Streamline Order Processing: This automates the entire sales and purchases order process end-to-end. Aggregate high volumes of orders from all channels.
- Product Management: Create products manually via our interface, upload items via CSV or import data from other marketplaces. Easily fix data issues with our tools that detect and assist with providing corrections.
- Return And Refunds: Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order. Refund is also possible through extension.
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Catch operations and processes.
- Will guide you through the Catch API activation process and help you out to enable Catch Live API.
- Will provide an assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Catch.
In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer the following DEMO.
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Bulk Product Upload
Auto Sync Price and Inventory
Catch Order Management