OverviewBack to top
Bonanza.com is a fast-growing online marketplace, with its headquarters in Seattle, Washington. Sellers make use of the Bonanza marketplace to sell items in multiple categories. Sellers can easily set up their booths with the aid of Bonanza and list their products. Voted as the "Most Preferred Marketplace" by over 50,000 sellers in the largest online seller survey in 2016 over other rivals. It is a fast-growing online marketplace bringing direct transactions between buyers and sellers from all over the world.
Bonanza Multi-Channel Integration for Magento 2 is an eCommerce solution that allows you to list your products on Bonanza marketplace from the existing eCommerce platform Magento. The integration facilitates the synchronization and management of orders, products, inventory, price through a single centralized dashboard. This API based integration module helps you to expand your business and sell on Bonanza marketplace.
Account & Pricing:
To use this extension you must be a seller on Bonanza. If you are a new seller then you need to create a booth for yourself on Bonanza. To create a new booth and sell products on Bonanza click here. Fill in the required details and you are all set to sell. Bonanza does not charge any fees for opening a booth and listing products online. Only a small percentage of the fees is charged on the sale price when a product is sold.
- Profile Based Bulk Product Upload: You can create profiles and map the category and attributes of Bonanza to Magento 2 store category and attributes. After assigning the products to the profiles, you can easily upload the products on the Bonanza marketplace.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Automatically synchronizes the inventory at regular intervals of time and lists products along with all the details established between Magento 2 store and Bonanza. Also helps you to increase or decrease the price based on the profiles.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Bonanza, you will be notified via mail about the new order received.
- Rejected Products Management: All the rejected products will be displayed in the Magento 2 panel along with the error due to which it has been rejected.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Enables you to upload both Simple and Configurable types of Magento 2 store products on Bonanza marketplace. The configurable product in Magento 2 stores is treated as a variation product on Bonanza.
- Creation of Magento Orders: Newly placed orders on Bonanza will be automatically created in the Magento 2 store with all the required details as on Bonanza.
- Automated Shipment: The tracking information is sent automatically to the Bonanza marketplace when the shipment is created in the Magento 2 store.
- Crons: The crons in the extension automates the process of Inventory, Price, and Order management.
How Does This Extension Work?
- Configuration Settings-
- You need to first configure the seller/developer settings by entering the details from the seller panel on Magento 2 store.
- Then you need to perform the Product settings under which you set the price of your products along with the basic inventory settings.
- In the Bonanza Order Settings, you have to configure the order details of the customer.
- To automatically fetch order and inventory/price you need to enable the crons under Bonanza Crons settings.
- Profile Management Settings-
- To assign the products you need to first create a new profile. It can be done by entering the profile details and mapping the categories and attributes.
- Whenever you wish to edit any field then can be easily done by editing the required profile.
- Bonanza extension for Magento 2 also enables you to perform various actions like Delete, Disable, Enable profiles in bulk.
- Product Listing-
- To manage Products on Bonanza, you can perform all the actions on the Product Listing Page.
- This extension makes it easier for you to view, edit and validate the products in the inventory.
- Also, you can perform actions like Upload Products, Update Products, Delete Products in bulk on the selected products.
- Bonanza Order Management:
- Under this, you can Fetch, View, and Delete the Bonanza Orders on the Magento 2 store.
- It also enables you to view the failed orders and delete them. The failed orders can also be deleted using the bulk action feature.
Why Bonanza Multi-Channel Integration?
- Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Bonanza Marketplace.
- The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Bonanza Operations and Processes.
- The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Bonanza marketplace for smooth selling.
- Summing it up, we are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches the soaring heights.
CedCommerce- At a Glance
- 10+ years of experience in the eCommerce and Magento development industry
- Native eCommerce solution provider for 60+ marketplaces
- 10,000+ satisfied customers across 6 continents.
- Driven by a team of highly experienced teams for e-commerce development and customization.
- Two times the winners of Magento innovation lab awards.
- 4 times consecutive winners of Deloitte Fastest growing company.
- Top Magento Contributors with 3 Of Our Developers amongst the top 15 Magento Contributors 2019.
- Solution providers for both Magento Community and Magento Commerce.
- Compatible and affordable solutions for small, medium and enterprise-level sellers
- 5000+ extensions released and counting
- Official Partners with trusted brands like Facebook, Google Shopping, Hubspot, Walmart, etc.
- Partners with top delivery and fulfillment services like Delhivery, Shipstation, 71lbs, etc.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
17 August, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Bulk Upload System
Product Category Mapping
Creation of Magento Orders
Profile-based product upload
Low Stock and new order Notifications
Real-time synchronization of data
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor