OverviewBack to top
Amazon Vendor Central, the online platform used by manufacturers and distributors to sell goods on Amazon. If you sell via Vendor Central, you will be called the first-party seller and will serve as a manufacturer, selling to Amazon in bulk. Amazon Vendor Central helps vendors to concentrate on the most critical thing that is selling, and Amazon itself takes care of the rest. Amazon Vendor Central also provides vendors with the option to create enhanced content using Amazon A+ content.
Amazon Vendor Direct Fulfilment Integration for Magento 2 is a tool integrating Magento 2 store with Amazon Vendor Seller central. This Magento extension for Amazon Vendor Direct Fulfilment helps you in managing the purchase orders and Shipment through a single centralized dashboard. The orders are sent to the Amazon vendor to the Magento store and vice-versa. This Amazon Vendor Direct Fulfilment Integration is highly compatible with any version of the Magento store.
Account and Pricing:
Registration on Amazon vendor Central is through invitations only. If the retail team will be interested in your brand then they contact you via email. In case if you do not receive any mail then you can contact them on the Amazon Vendor Central Portal.
- Purchase Order: The integration enables the vendors to fetch the purchase order information through API to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- Generation of Labels: When an order is imported then for that particular order the label will be generated in the Amazon.
- Label Download Ability: Enables you to easily download and print created labels in bulk through a zip file created.
- Automated Shipment: When an order is marked shipped on Magento store then its status will automatically be marked as Shipped on Amazon also.
- Dedicated Account Management: Once the extension is purchased we provide complete assistance in onboarding to Amazon Vendor Central.
- Assisted Selling: The expert Account Manager will make you familiar with the Amazon Vendor Central Operations and Processes.
- Seller training: The experts help in the perpetual direction of the policies and guidelines of the Amazon marketplace for smooth selling.
- 24x7 uninterrupted support: Our customer support is available 24x7. We are there to help you round the clock, till your business reaches soaring heights.
- Documentation and Video: For easy installation of the extension we also have product documentation and video for assistance.
- To go through the complete functionality of the extension, please go through the following DEMO.
- Login Details: cedcommerce/cedcommerce@007
24X7 support is always available on just one click away.
Mail us at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
14 May, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Advanced Shipment Notification
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor