CedCommerce has come up with Amazon Product Importer for Magento® 2 that allows Magento® 2 administrators to smoothly import Amazon products into your Magento® 2 store.
OverviewBack to top
Amazon Marketplace, with more than 310 million active customer accounts, is one of the most powerful e-commerce channels on the planet. With 11 global marketplaces and customers from 180 different countries.
To help the merchants who already have their products on Amazon, import the products on their Magento® 2 stores, CedCommerce comes with the Amazon Product Importer! With this Magento® 2 Product Import Extension, now the sellers may easily import all their products from Amazon Marketplace to their Magento® 2 admin panel, and from there, they may use those products to other marketplaces.
Amazon to Magento® 2 Product Importer allows the admin to import the products from Amazon store to Magento® 2 store. It is very easy to handle and just a single click process.
API details are required to get seller's product listing CSV file. Amazon product CSV file contains the limited number of information about the product such as ASIN, Quantity/Inventory, Price and Seller-SKU which is used to create products and in case of a configurable product, Amazon seller API also provides the parent-child relationship to create various type of products in Magento 2.
CedCommerce Amazon Importer needs Advertisement API in order to get all other critical details such as all product images, categories, product descriptions, bullet points and product attribute details of the product. Hence, we need Amazon Associates API for getting these type of details and import complete information about the product.
Account & Pricing:
Amazon Seller API details that are required in Amazon Product Importer are seller ID, Marketplace ID, Access Key ID, Auth Key, and Secret Key. Sellers can easily get these API details from their Amazon seller account. Sellers need to enter the seller account API details under Amazon Configuration. For obtaining the Amazon Seller ID and Auth Token Click on the following link: https://developer.amazonservices.com and then click the Sign up for MWS button. Copy the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, Access Key ID, Auth Key, and Secret Key.
You need to create your account on Amazon Associates and Amazon Product Advertising API. Creating Account is completely Free and from there you can get your AWS TAG ID, AWS AccessKeyId, and Amazon Secret Access Key. Product Advertising API provides programmatic access to Amazon's product selection for advertising Amazon products to monetize your site. These keys are required in the configuration section of the extension.
Associates Program policies have a fee structure divided into 3 sections have a look at it Over Here. Associates Program Advertising Fee Schedule is part of the Operating Agreement that governs your participation in the Associates Program, this Schedule describes the advertising fee rates. There are various selling fees structure to list the items on Amazon as a seller, refer the following link to have complete knowledge of the various fees: https://services.amazon.com/selling/pricing.html
- One-step process for products import - It just takes one simple click to import all your product's from Amazon to Magento® 2 store.
- Import simple and configurable products- You can import Simple and Configurable type of product(s) from Amazon to Magento® 2 store.
- View Details/Image sync- Clicking on view button enables you to view all the details of that particular product. The Image is automatically synced with Magento® 2 store.
- Migrate Products- Simple products with all its specifications are imported to your Magento® 2 store.
- Very easy- Imports Simple Products from the Amazon store to the Magento® 2 store through Amazon API.
- Hassle-free- It is a one-step process product import.
Why Amazon Product Importer for Magento® 2?
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned with you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Amazon operations and processes.
- Will provide assistance with configuration setting and complete functionality.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Amazon to Magento® 2 Importer.
- CedCommerce has record 2000+ Sales Channel Apps Users, with 300,000+ Orders Created, and about $10+ Million GMV sold (all within 9 months).
- To serve you in any and every way possible, we provide you assistance with Configuration Settings and the complete functionality of the extension.
- Summing it up! We extend our support to you until your business reaches the soaring heights with Amazon Product Importer.
You can check the demo OVER HERE.
Login Details: demo/demo123
24*7 support is available through:
Mail at email@example.com
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Extension compatible with Magento 2.3 CE and EE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Migrate Products: Simple and Configurable products with all its specifications are imported to your Magento 2 store.
Very easy: Imports Simple and Configurable Products from Amazon store to the Magento 2 store through Amazon API.
Hassle-free: It is a one-step process product import.
Category Import: import all categories of Amazon into your Magento 2 store.
Automatic Synchronization of Price: Automatic Synchronization of price between your Magento 2 store and Amazon marketplace.